• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[GUIDE] Secure your GMC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Secure your GMC

Issue resolved. It's 100% working fine now.

but bro, how to click Show Item Adder on item inven. coz on IE the button not working only work if using firefox

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

ahw sir how to fix this
Code:
Warning: mssql_connect(): Unable to connect to server: id\SQLEXPRESS in C:\Program Files\Abyss Web Server\htdocs\gmc\function.php on line 5

Warning: mssql_select_db(): supplied argument is not a valid MS SQL-Link resource in C:\Program Files\Abyss Web Server\htdocs\gmc\function.php on line 6

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

ahww..hehe thanks sir...

it is totally working nice nice ^^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I use opera browser now to make it work fine..(not working in I.E & Mozilla for me)....but I noticed after I add items, then clik "Go Back" tab..this is always appear: "You are not logged in Or Your session has been expired Login"....what is that?is that part of security? a timer on the program? my Login xpires immediately..it is not more than a min yet but it expired already?..then when I try to RELOG it always say that..& I cant Log-in anymore..I have to clear everything (the cashe, memories..etc) before I can Login again...Sir Denver have you notice that??

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

im always change the name of my GMC folder to avoid open my gmc editor to other place or player ^ ^,

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

sir after i log in i encounter this error im using xammp

Warning: mssql_query() [function.mssql-query]: Unable to connect to server: (null) in C:\xampp\htdocs\gmc\function.php on line 36

Warning: mssql_query() [function.mssql-query]: A link to the server could not be established in C:\xampp\htdocs\gmc\function.php on line 36

Warning: mssql_query() [function.mssql-query]: Unable to connect to server: (null) in C:\xampp\htdocs\gmc\function.php on line 38

Warning: mssql_query() [function.mssql-query]: A link to the server could not be established in C:\xampp\htdocs\gmc\function.php on line 38

Warning: mssql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MS SQL-result resource in C:\xampp\htdocs\gmc\function.php on line 38

You are not logged in
Or Your session has been expired

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

do u put the script and configure the db.php too?

Omega Male
Loyal Member
Reaction score

db,php
You'll need to configure it like this :
Code:
$CONFIG['dbaddress'] = "[color=blue]0227B443A9C649E\SQLEXPRESS[/color]"; //DB IP Your PC's name
$CONFIG['dbuser'] = "sa"; //DB ID
$CONFIG['dbpass'] = "[color=red]pass[/color]"; //DB PASS

Blue= Your "PC name\SQLEXPRESS".
Red= DB pass.

-sama
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Code:
Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_STATIC, expecting T_OLD_FUNCTION or T_FUNCTION or T_VAR or '}' in C:\Program Files\Abyss Web Server\htdocs\gmc\includes\adodb5\adodb.inc.php on line 336

After logging in.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

@ volter

i already put the script

@sir abry

i already config my db.php i tried to use IE,Mozzila,opera but still not working

$CONFIG['servername'] = "Ran Online"; //Web Name
$CONFIG['dbaddress'] = "HOME-9F1EB0B8C0\SQLEXPRESS"; //DB IP Your PC's name
$CONFIG['dbpass'] = "1234"; //DB PASS

Omega Male
Loyal Member
Reaction score

@ volter

i already put the script

@sir abry

i already config my db.php i tried to use IE,Mozzila,opera but still not working

$CONFIG['servername'] = "Ran Online"; //Web Name
$CONFIG['dbaddress'] = "HOME-9F1EB0B8C0\SQLEXPRESS"; //DB IP Your PC's name
$CONFIG['dbpass'] = "1234"; //DB PASS

is that "HOME-9F1EB0B8C0\SQLEXPRESS" also what you put in your CP? it worked in CP?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

yes irs working in my ran cp thats my computer's name and i copy that in sql server name

-sama
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Please answer this error,
No one answered me since then,

Code:
Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_STATIC, expecting T_OLD_FUNCTION or T_FUNCTION or T_VAR or '}' in C:\Program Files\Abyss Web Server\htdocs\gmc\includes\adodb5\adodb.inc.php on line 336

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Volter how to create acct in my game pls tech me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back