[GUIDE] Setup Warrock Server Base On (Tweek Release)

Re: [GUIDE] Setup Warrock Server Base on (Tweek Release)

I have a little problem :D This..
 
Re: [GUIDE] Setup Warrock Server Base on (Tweek Release)

Help

The application does not start WarRock.exe
 
Re: [GUIDE] Setup Warrock Server Base on (Tweek Release)

i have error on vps. i installed warrock server on vps. and i installed warrock ports. but when i login with my pc and i write login and password then click connect and then i returned main menu and no error. please anybody help me
 
Re: [GUIDE] Setup Warrock Server Base on (Tweek Release)

i have error on vps. i installed warrock server on vps. and i installed warrock ports. but when i login with my pc and i write login and password then click connect and then i returned main menu and no error. please anybody help me

check what ports is allowed by your vps may be some are not available
 
Re: [GUIDE] Setup Warrock Server Base on (Tweek Release)

i got the same error as eli kazimov i change the 2 launcher ip to my server ip but when im tryin to login the i click ok button and its just return to main menu no connetion
 
Re: [GUIDE] Setup Warrock Server Base on (Tweek Release)

Help me! please :( I have this error... I have odbc in Windows7 64bit, it connect nice in odbc with Navicar but put error in the LoginServer.exe

I Am NoLimiT - [GUIDE] Setup Warrock Server Base On (Tweek Release) - RaGEZONE Forums


link expanded:


any solution?¿
 
Last edited:
Re: [GUIDE] Setup Warrock Server Base on (Tweek Release)

When i will start, it say:
 
Re: [GUIDE] Setup Warrock Server Base on (Tweek Release)

How can I give my account premium? every time I change this in the database, it is at the login again to 0
 
Back