[Guide] Solution to all frequent problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sir Help me
Jolin88 - [Guide] Solution to all frequent problems - RaGEZONE Forums
 
Sir Jolin.. Can i ask you something..
My Ep7 runs well .. but.. when a char chooses INT.. it is bery much too powerful.. and a single hit can reach to 20k damage.. even when level is just less than 70..

May i know.. where can i adjust or rectify this??? is it in the glogic.?? which file please..
 
Yah on ep7 int is too powerfull...You may use the ep6 charset's to adjust some builds..But I made an adjustment on the system to lessen int damage's...I'm using jerico's baby ran cp to limit int on the add stats..so that they cant use too much int..but as of now I figured out that when your build is dex and vit it will maxx your hp up to 65k,hard to kill...
 
Yah on ep7 int is too powerfull...You may use the ep6 charset's to adjust some builds..But I made an adjustment on the system to lessen int damage's...I'm using jerico's baby ran cp to limit int on the add stats..so that they cant use too much int..but as of now I figured out that when your build is dex and vit it will maxx your hp up to 65k,hard to kill...


a bit too deep for me to understand.. mind sharing your glogic? i would really appreciate it.. thanks in advance
 
EP3 server
can u plsss help me nmn po with my problem

when i hit mobs and other players there is no damage, i cannot kill even weak mobs...because my char has no damage and also my skills and buffs has no effect...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back