• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Guide] SQL Query for BILLING RU

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: SQL Query for BILLING RU

Good Job Man Nice Share....

Reaction score

Dont Forget for check your nation in CashShop.dat server side. if your Zoneserver use RU Nation, See the CashShop for the languange.

no need BillCruxRF Again for 2232

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

nice release

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

hmm im sorry im asking this again,right now im using BILLING db and i change the all nation to RU and i try to login then " waiting for server response" it taking forever, and my question how do i know if i was using World db RU nation anybody know?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

If u want to use nation RU on your LoginServerSD.exe and still us tbl_rfaccount for data user
u must modified StoredProcedure AccountPass for Nation RU and change tbl_RFTestaccount to tbl_rfaccount

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

i think i found my problem its because i turn FALSE fire guard on server side bcause i cant enable it if i use RU nation

Reaction score

If u want to use nation RU on your LoginServerSD.exe and still us tbl_rfaccount for data user
u must modified StoredProcedure AccountPass for Nation RU and change tbl_RFTestaccount to tbl_rfaccount

iam still with rfaccount table :p
just chage your procedure

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

i already insert your tbl_cashlist but its stil getting " Cash related:item price is different" any clue?

every price in database was the same like price on server sideit was match, but i dont know why im getting this one

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

i already insert your tbl_cashlist but its stil getting " Cash related:item price is different" any clue?

every price in database was the same like price on server sideit was match, but i dont know why im getting this one

Ur BILLING Database IS DONE, just 1 Step Again and Ur CashShop Working.

but this part is so easy to fixing, try to solved by your self ^_^.

My Clue is :
Check ur Script .dat and fixing some price for all item cashshop by country, and make sure price in client same with server. for client u can check price in NDitemCash.edf :)

if u have problem again, i will give u clue again.

IF CashShop on RF Working Perfectly,
maybe fiture itemshop in website gamecp not be used again :eek:tt1:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

thanks for the clue yeah i have to fix my client price its not match with SERVER and DATABASE.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

once again thanks for the clue now i can match everything client,server,database and it work just fine.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Thx Novanakal for give information in my thread.

Please fast to finishing your Job. i need ur help for Developing RF_Online.bin gamecampus.
my project on RF_Online.bin gamecampus to usesfull in private server is 60% progress.

I wait you on home :)

Reaction score

Thx Novanakal for give information in my thread.

Please fast to finishing your Job. i need ur help for Developing RF_Online.bin gamecampus.
my project on RF_Online.bin gamecampus to usesfull in private server is 60% progress.

I wait you on home :)

aaah wtf with my job sob...
bin for gamecampus,.. do you want it ? want it fast ?
just watch in korea drama now hahahaha, iam so bussy ^_^

are you at my home now ?

Back