Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Guild Board

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
someone already create Guild Board?
there is some tutorial?

to mod: sorry.. wrong thread section.. i cannot delete it..

there is some tutorial?

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
No ... There is nothing about the guild board as far as i know but maybe some day it will be possible ...

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
there is some tutorial?

to mod: sorry.. wrong thread section.. i cannot delete it..
Yes it's possible, set AllowGuildBoard to 1 in your ChatNode's ini file and change the board url in cabalmain.exe with a hex editor. It's the string right before the cash shop url.

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
And then you need to figure out what arguments get passed to the guild board page when it's loaded by the client. Use a simple php script to $_GET and echo the result onto the screen. The same applies for Cash Shop. Incase anyone is interested in designing their own cash shop (which I'm in the process of doing myself), the argument passed by the client is simply just the Account ID. You can use stored procedures to handle everything in the cash shop page, so there's no need to directly alter tables with php/asp.net.

Upvote 0
The Cat in the Hat
Legend
Reaction score
I should have watched my mouth and not said/talked poop to DeadlyData telling him things like your are not welcome here because then I become the one who is truly not welcome here.

Upvote 0
Back