It works! Here's what I did
1. First make a copy of .gld file from your guild folder or use this
To view the content, you need to sign in or register
!
2. In test serv we use Sirius server so it'll be 9 for server ID and my Guild number is 1(note: you can check your GuildNo(column) in your database under SERVER01 > dbo.Guild). In my case I will rename the file "1_958 - Copy.gld" to "9_1.gld" without quotes ofc.
3. next you have to make your own emblem in Photoshop and make sure you have the Plug-ins for
To view the content, you need to sign in or register
, size 16x16 pixel save as .dds(in photoshop) or you can use
To view the content, you need to sign in or register
.
4. next is download the
Guild Emblem Tool. Thanks to KomeKeto for this great tool.
5. Open the tool > under Guild File > click Open and browse in folder \CabalFolder\guild\ for gld file in this case I use 9_1.gld so just open the file in the tool. Under servID change it to 9 and GuildID to 1 then click Import and open the "agnGM.DDS" file once open texture change to the emblem you loaded. "Texture Imported" click OK
6. click File > Save > in same folder \CabalFolder\guild click Save to replace the file. "File saved" click OK
7. In your \CabalFolder\guild\ open the file 9_1.gld in your 010Editor and you must have this templates Guild Emblem.bt/textureDataXor.1sc by x30unlimited from
HERE open the two files in your 010editor.
8. in the upper right of 010 Editor, choose Guild_Emblem.bt click green triangle to run template, at this point you will see serverId and guildId, check if it is 9 and 1 when done do a ctrl+s to save.
you will see something [URL="
also I don't know if this will work with xdata working I've tested this with cabalmain that skip xdata.
goodluck