Guild Siege Prize.

🚫
Exiled
Joined
Feb 21, 2012
Messages
279
Reaction score
30
Hello once again people,

I would like to ask if where was the prize Red Chip defined/declared in the source/resource in which the Guild Siege winner will receive, my inquiry is that the winners only receive one Red Chip which is kinda too low, I have tried uncommenting this inside GuildCombat.txt but nothing happened, nothing is given.

// ÃÖ´ë ¿¬½Â ¾ÆÀÌÅÛ ¼³Á¤
MAX_GCSIENDITEM 10

// ¿¬½Â ¾ÆÀÌÅÛ ¼³Á¤( ex, GCSENDITEM ¿¬½Â µðÆÄÀξÆÀÌÅÛ °³¼ö )

GCSENDITEM 1 II_SYS_SYS_SCR_BXGUILD 10
GCSENDITEM 2 II_SYS_SYS_SCR_BXGUILD 10
GCSENDITEM 3 II_SYS_SYS_SCR_BXGUILD 10
GCSENDITEM 3 II_ARM_S_CLO_CLO_DRAGON1 1
GCSENDITEM 4 II_SYS_SYS_SCR_BXGUILD 10
GCSENDITEM 4 II_ARM_S_CLO_CLO_DRAGON1 1
GCSENDITEM 5 II_SYS_SYS_SCR_BXGUILD 10
GCSENDITEM 5 II_ARM_S_CLO_CLO_DRAGON1 1
GCSENDITEM 6 II_SYS_SYS_SCR_BXGUILD 10
GCSENDITEM 6 II_ARM_S_CLO_CLO_DRAGON1 1
GCSENDITEM 7 II_SYS_SYS_SCR_BXGUILD 10
GCSENDITEM 7 II_ARM_S_CLO_CLO_DRAGON1 1
GCSENDITEM 8 II_SYS_SYS_SCR_BXGUILD 10
GCSENDITEM 8 II_ARM_S_CLO_CLO_DRAGON1 1
GCSENDITEM 9 II_SYS_SYS_SCR_BXGUILD 10
GCSENDITEM 9 II_ARM_S_CLO_CLO_DRAGON1 1
GCSENDITEM 10 II_SYS_SYS_SCR_BXGUILD 10
GCSENDITEM 10 II_ARM_S_CLO_CLO_DRAGON1 1

I would really want to know where the Red Chip is declared or defined that will be sent once the Guild Siege is done, thank you so much!
 
Here you go
credits to someone else.

[Tut] GW receive 1 Red chip fix !

Hi everyone

For my first tutorial in epvpers I would help you to fix a bad for players

You have change the price for the GW ?
And your players receive 1 Red chip ? Ok, it's not a problem, I say you the fix !

Go in eveschool.cpp

Search :
Code:
itemElem.m_dwItemId = II_CHP_RED;

Just after this you see :

Code:
		float fChipNum = m_nJoinPanya * vecGCRanking.size() * 0.9f * 0.00001f * 0.1f;

Replace by :

Code:
		float fChipNum = 100000000 * vecGCRanking.size() * 0.9f * 0.00001f * 0.1f;

Use google next time.

Its your best friend.
 
Oh God, thank you so much for this Raventh, I was not really thinking about the eveschool.cpp and wil search the II_CHP_RED, thank you for this like really.
 
Back