Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Guild Wars

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I suprisingly havnt seen anybody post about this game yet, sorry if they have i must have missed it. Its basically an MMORPG which only has a one time payment to buy it, but no monthly fee. Also It will be more reliant on player skill than on your level and how much time you put into it. The official site is but there is more information and content on

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
it was supposed to be coming out like next month i think, but somthing about the companies budged got it delayed until february... Damn

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Actually its not that nobody knows of it, its just because everybody knows of it. So technically, we don't need to be informed ;)!
Still good to see every once and a while though... not sure why>_>

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
not all know it i'm sure. I am one of its fan but I allmost forgot to mention it here, thx ODISS.
Anyway it is a very good game isn't it :D.

I'm a penguin
Banned
Reaction score
It's not really a mmorpg, you can only meet people in towns, and you can group up with a certain amount of people to hunt, or else you won't see other people outside hunting. At least that's what I heard/remember.

It's a bit like diablo in a way.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I played it a few times now. They have a few betas planned again, and yes it is worth it.

Back