Guildhouse Fee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined
Apr 21, 2010
Messages
365
Reaction score
115
Hello,

I have a problem with paying the fee for my guildhouse. Everytime I want to pay the fee it says "Please try again later"


I think some database procedures are missing/incomplete?


I found this thread with the same problem, but it hasnt been solved.

http://forum.ragezone.com/f651/help-flyff-customization-bugs-670972/


Thanks.



Error Log:

2011/11/05 11:25:30
query:usp_GuildHouse_Update '01', '000003', 1320575130
SQLSTATE:42000 error:[Microsoft][SQL Native Client][SQL Server]Procedure or function 'usp_GuildHouse_Update' expects parameter '@dwWorldID', which was not supplied.
2011/11/05 11:28:54
query:usp_GuildHouse_Update '01', '000003', 1320575334
SQLSTATE:42000 error:[Microsoft][SQL Native Client][SQL Server]Procedure or function 'usp_GuildHouse_Update' expects parameter '@dwWorldID', which was not supplied.
2011/11/05 11:36:37
query:usp_GuildHouse_Update '01', '000003', 1320575797
SQLSTATE:42000 error:[Microsoft][SQL Native Client][SQL Server]Procedure or function 'usp_GuildHouse_Update' expects parameter '@dwWorldID', which was not supplied.
 
You execute this: usp_GuildHouse_Update '01', '000003', 1320575797

Your procedure wants
usp_GuildHouse_Update '01', '000003', 1320575797 , WorldID.

You can also look it up in the source (ctrl+f "usp_GuildHouse_Update")

My usp guildhouse update
Code:
USE [CHARACTER_01_DBF]
GO
SET ANSI_NULLS ON
GO
SET QUOTED_IDENTIFIER OFF
GO

ALTER  proc [dbo].[usp_GuildHouse_Update]
	@serverindex char(2),
	@m_idGuild char(6), 
	@tKeepTime int
as

set nocount on
set xact_abort on

	if exists ( select * from tblGuildHouse (nolock) where serverindex = @serverindex and m_idGuild = @m_idGuild)
	begin
		update tblGuildHouse
		set tKeepTime = @tKeepTime
		where serverindex = @serverindex and m_idGuild = @m_idGuild
	end
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back