Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Guildwars looking good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
there going to steal your money. in the long run 12-15$ a month is less expensive than 50$ and 20$ per expack

kev

Supreme Arcanarch
Loyal Member
Reaction score
In the long run , someone will build an emulator or get the files(If the game turns out to b good) then we wont pay for that ...will we lol

Reaction score
Gizzmo you do the math, $50 for the game and $20 every 6 months versus $50 for the game and $13 a month, idiot.

In any case, Guild Wars is looking good, yet I still see no point to server emulation for this game, I wouldn't bother with a private server for this game, it's a waste of time. If you can frickin pay $50 for a game, why the hell are you playing video games.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
For Guildwars you pay 70$ each half year
For WoW you pay 128$ each half year ( if you pay 13$ each month) If you only have a bit brains and if you have eyes you see GuilWars is less expensive :chair:

Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I much prefer paying for the game and expacks rather than payin a monthly subscription fee...jus makes more sense to me

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Guild Wars if free, so it doesn't matter.

Even though it would be great to have the server files for this game ;)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
well NC hasnt ever put out a game that requires Expansion Packs. Usually games which have expansion packs have less players than games like Lin2 which dont have expansion packs.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hellprowler said:
If you can frickin pay $50 for a game, why the hell are you playing video games.
correction the game is not $50 it's worth from $100-$119 dollars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back