Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Gunblade (MOD Application - Tales Runner section)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daemonsring Developer
Reaction score
Hello,

I am Gunblade, I've been on RaGEZONE for several years.
In the past I contributed a lot to RaGEZONE, mostly in the GunZ section.
As there now currently is a Tales Runner section, I'd like to help moderating the section.
I'm willing to contribute work toward the Tales Runers section. (C++, ASM and other coding related wise stuff)

Something about myself:
I'm 18 years old and I currently am following a programming college.
I've been coding since I was young and have quite a lot of knowledge about it.
Some people might find me annoying, but I always try to help/give advice to people (sorry if it sometimes seems sarcastic).
I am an administrator on a private server forum / game community and have knowledge about vBulletin.

Daemonsring Developer
Reaction score
Update: Started contributing to the Tales Runner section.

Reaction score
Given the things you're planning to release and the credible dev you've done for different games combined with you're attitude I think you'd be a good mod.
Best of luck to you.

Reaction score
You cannot apply for a mod spot then contribute thereafter.

images

2D > 3D
Loyal Member
Reaction score

He is saying that you don't contribute in an effort to better your case in getting a moderator position; you contribute to help the community.

Anyone can contribute, it does not take a moderator title to make you more or less eligible to help others. Moderators simply make sure sections are cleaned regularly. To be completely honest, I think the only reason that the rule "You need to contribute to the section you are applying for" stands is so that the if someone is ever hired, they aren't a completely new face to that section. Besides that, there is no real reason a person needs to know anything about the game section they are moderating in order to do their job.

Anyways that is how I see this whole thing, if I am incorrect in interpreting that MentaL, I apologize.

Last edited:
Daemonsring Developer
Reaction score
He is saying that you don't contribute in an effort to better your case in getting a moderator position; you contribute to help the community.

Anyone can contribute, it does not take a moderator title to make you more or less eligible to help others. Moderators simply make sure sections are cleaned regularly. To be completely honest, I think the only reason that the rule "You need to contribute to the section you are applying for" stands is so that the if someone is ever hired, they aren't a completely new face to that section. Besides that, there is no real reason a person needs to know anything about the game section they are moderating in order to do their job.

Anyways that is how I see this whole thing, if I am incorrect in interpreting that MentaL, I apologize.

My bad, That wasn't my intention

Reaction score

stock-footage-businessman-showing-thumbs-up-ok-sign.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back