GunBound Client Archive

All GIS links are back up
All GLS links back up, as well a adding a few that were missing
Added more regional legends
All GunBound Beta versions I gathered this and last year are added
Still working on stuff

Think I will also add eventually all known installers but that are lost or from broken download links, would be cool and easier for people to spot on their old cd's or drives they have them

Another thing I may do is provide the timestamp of every single gunbound.gme that is available
 
Here are some clients I have that are not on that list

GunBound World Champion International (GIS)






GunBound World Champion Latino (GLS)












 
Here are some clients I have that are not on that list

GunBound World Champion International (GIS)






GunBound World Champion Latino (GLS)













Thanks a lot! I have added them all


This one is interesting but not really for a special reason. If you ever played a WC server without GG they usually based their .gme from around this version. How do I know? It has the new and old interface but still uses the old turn timer
1723625791751 - GunBound Client Archive - RaGEZONE Forums


Many servers mess this up and uses the graphics of the new timer (the square timer) causing it to be in the wrong position and bugged.

Honestly, I don't know why nobody ever made a GG-less WC .gme from a newer version (5xx) because newer WC has a lot of improvements such as improved p2p features, Raon shot 2 immediately walking, etc. The only bad side is that SS became locked on the first 4 turns but this can surely be removed with a neat client edit :p

Did you ever notice in such servers when someone join their mobile is invisible for a few seconds? That is fixed in newer WC Season 1 .gme's and its also still compatible with the WC leaked server files. All you have to do is strip GameGuard properly like was done on the older .gme

Anyway...


This one says 668 but clicking on it leads to 688 which I already have

The rest I have added to the begin post. Thank you!
 
Last edited:
Hi, Kimberly link Season 3 portuguese version v832

 
Was looking for old gunbound.gme's, found some client installers instead... oops.

Added the following:
GLS: 735, 742
GIS: 814, 828, 832, 833, 837, 843, 855, 882, 1005

The reason I was looking for old gunbound .gme's is because those can be turned into working clients as well
 
Added a new section for the new official server (at the bottom):

- The first alpha installer
- 2 Graphics.xfs patches
- 1 Plugin.dll patch

Alpha have ended so there won't be there much anytime soon
 
Last edited:
Added the "Closed" Beta Installer from Gravity. No patches were given this time around as far as I know.

It has ended today.
 
Added the "Closed" beta 2 installer from Gravity. All patches from this beta are included as well in one zip, which is one download below the installer.

Alpha patches are now also in one zip, so its less of a mess.

"Closed" beta 2 has ended today.
 
Below are all the clients archived for development, research, or other purposes. If you got any files not listed on this please consider uploading and sharing it. Everything gets archived; TH, WC, WC1, and WC2. Together we make the biggest archive for GunBound

Legend
Original Setup: This is an official installer used by Softnyx for that version
Original Patcher: This is an official fetch patch used by Softnyx.
GunBound Beta = The pre-release version of GunBound Thor's Hammer
GBTH = GunBound Thor's Hammer (2003-2005)
GBWC1 = GunBound World Champion Season 1 (2005-2007)
GBWC2 = GunBound World Champion Season 2 (2007-????)
GBWC3 = GunBound World Champion Season 3 (????-????)

Region Legend
GunBound Beta: Korea (Nexon)
GIS = GunBound International Service (Softnyx)
GKS = GunBound Korea Service (Softnyx)
GBS = GunBound Brasil Service (Ongame)
GLS = GunBound Latino Service (Softnyx)
GBPH = GunBound Philippines (Mobius)
GBNA = GunBound North America (ijji)
GBEU = GunBound Europe (GOA)
GBJP = GunBound Japan (Hangame, completely missing)
------------------------------------------------
GunBound Beta Installers
(40)
(53)
(90)
(110)
(114)
(134)
(136)
--------------------------------------------
GunBound Thor's Hammer full installers
GunBound Thor's Hammer Korea:

(254)
(320)
(321)

GunBound Thor's Hammer Installers (GIS):
(236)
(252)
(289)
(313)
(351)
(376)

GunBound Thor's Hammer Brazil (GBS):
(343)
(382)
(404)

GunBound Thor's Hammer China:
(274 FULL)

GunBound Thor's Hammer Philippines:
(342)

(355)
--------------------------------------------
Thor's Hammer Patches

GunBound Thor's Hammer International (GIS)

(259)
(260)
(264)
(268)
(270)
(281)
(287)
(291)
(295)
(299)
(302)
(306)
(313)

GunBound Thor's Hammer Indonesian:



GunBound Thor's Hammer China:
(244)
(262)
(265)
(274)
--------------------------------------
GunBound World Champion

GunBound World Champion Beta:


GunBound World Champion International (GIS)
(400)
(427)
(442)
(450)
(460)
(486)
(518)
(537)
(545)
(551)
(557)
Season 2 start here
(586)
(645)
(655)
(663)
(688)
(725)
(738)
(764)
(808)
(814)
(828)
(832)
(833)
(837)
(843)
(846)
(854)
(855)
(863)
(868)
(872)
(875)
(882)
(890)
(892)
(894)
(898)
(900)
(905)
(912)
(917)
(923)
(960)
(970)
(983)
(993)
(1005)
(1015)
(1023)
(1026)
(1032)
(1035)
(1037)
(1044)
(1050)
(1052)
(1056)
(1064)
(1068)
(1077)
(1079)
(1082)
(1088)
(1090)
Season 3 start here
(1102)
(1132)
(1149)
(last version ever GIS)

GunBound World Champion Latino (GLS)
(442)
(458)
(495)
(535)
Season 2 start here
(594)
(639)
(672)
(684)
(715)
(726)
(728)
(730)
(733)
(735)
(740)
(742)
(747)
(783)
(811)
(822)
(829)
(838)
(843)
(848)
(853)
(981)
Season 3 start here
(1122)
(1135)
(1142)
(last version ever GLS)

GunBound World Champion Korea (GKS)
(766) (Season 2)

GunBound World Champion Philippines:

GunBound World Champion Brasil
(440)

GunBound Revolution (ijji/GBNA):
(2007) (Season 1)
(2008)
(2009)

GunBound World Champion Europe:
(German) (Season 1)
(German)
(English)
(Spanish)
(France
-----------------------------------
Other official Softnyx games

MagicPunk:

[/URL]

Bingo

Fortress VS GunBound


Game Buddy:


---------------------
New Gravity Hub stuff

Alpha Installer:
Alpha Patches:
"Closed" Beta Installer:
"Closed" Beta 2 Installer:
"Closed" Beta 2 Patches:
Hi, can anyone recommend the most stable version of GUNBOUND to set up a server? Thanks!
 
Added the RELEASE version of the installer from Gravity. Seems it also comes bundled with SARD anti-cheat ( ) which I haven't heard of. There have also been a graphics.xfs patch and an avatar.xfs patch already dated June 6. As usual I will archive all those.
 
On June 26 GGH updated their installer to be 2.0.0. I didn't check, but I assume all it does is making sure you have most of the patches by default. I have updated the main post to include this new installer.
 
Hello Kimberly , I'm new here.

Is there any Portuguese client available for Garsia's v894 or GBWC Season 2?
 
Added the installer of GIS 347 TH.

Nothing special, but when browsing through archive.org, I noticed this upload by supanoodle, which featured a Thor's Hammer version number I didn't recognise and was uploaded in February 2024. The .gme matches with fetch version 346. This is just the full installer of inbetween.

Interestingly, this installer comes with fourword.txt file in the root directory. This is a mistake one other TH region did before (forgot which), so it's funny to see it also here in a GIS client, meaning it's likely a fuckup from GIS.

No idea who this is, but thanks for uploading it to archive.org (it was the only upload this person did)
 
Back