Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

GunBound Season 2 v6.72 - Adapted Server & Client Bug Fixes

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
serverfiles
client v672

this is servefiles and db, to work items 2 you need to add the item and menu to the table, the codes range from 700001 to 700025, client version 672 and also works with previous ones.
Ohhh, many thanks, I'm certainly archiving this too.

What are the current limitations of these, are there any bugs or other relevant information that the users should know about?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ohhh, many thanks, I'm certainly archiving this too.

What are the current limitations of these, are there any bugs or other relevant information that the users should know about?
I think the biggest problem with season 2 is the editors, today only the stage editor, avatar editor, mobile editor doesn't exist or if anyone has it, they don't release it to the public.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think the biggest problem with season 2 is the editors, today only the stage editor, avatar editor, mobile editor doesn't exist or if anyone has it, they don't release it to the public.
Oh, I see.
let me ask you another thing, I set this up twice.

The first time, it kept telling me that the password was wrong (I check the database, it was correct).

I deleted everything and recreated the databases, then it gives me an error 201 (connection timed out) whenever I type the password correctly. If I type it wrong it says it is wrong though...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Oh, I see.
let me ask you another thing, I set this up twice.

The first time, it kept telling me that the password was wrong (I check the database, it was correct).

I deleted everything and recreated the databases, then it gives me an error 201 (connection timed out) whenever I type the password correctly. If I type it wrong it says it is wrong though...
Você tem discord ? Me chama lá acho mais fácil pra conversar e tirar dúvidas que você tiver, tiddus15#3061. Não vou responder rápido pois estou no serviço.

Back