• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Gunz 1.5 Repack By jur13n #1 & #2

Intelligent DoucheBag
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Please fix the link for the clean version. :/

I came across this:
Everything I worked on is in there in one big rar.

Learn to read.

"file not foud" re-up please

jur13n - Gunz 1.5 Repack By jur13n #1 & #2 - RaGEZONE Forums

Works perfectly fine..

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Open the ELU file(s) to find out the correct names you should be putting into the zitem.
Thank you, Fixed the crash and fps but not in game the weapons work fine but no texture. they sitll all white. any way to fix? Thanks

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I cannot get the db to work for the life of me, I've tried everything but there's a certain SQL version that can't be found on the internet to open this db.
someone help ? :(

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
oh! Excellent post !. I had a few years away from the creation and release of gunz. I am trying to download these new files but it takes me to installing iLivid. They could give me some updated links please? Thanks

The Sky's the Limit ^_^
Reaction score
oh! Excellent post !. I had a few years away from the creation and release of gunz. I am trying to download these new files but it takes me to installing iLivid. They could give me some updated links please? Thanks

You must've read the first post then not bothered reading the others.. if you look above on this very page there is a link which has everything you need. But i'll help you out:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
people getting runtime error for matchserver and problem with locator try to redo the odbcad32 part, delete current data source and redo it. it worked for me. if annyone could help im stuck at the server screen though, no server to click :C.

The Sky's the Limit ^_^
Reaction score
people getting runtime error for matchserver and problem with locator try to redo the odbcad32 part, delete current data source and redo it. it worked for me. if annyone could help im stuck at the server screen though, no server to click :C.

If hosting the server on a VPS/Dedi:
- Click Start > Search for Windows Firewall > Click Windows Firewall with advanced security
- Click incoming connections > add a new rule > and add all TCP ports GunZ uses and allow them (check server.ini , matchagent.xml & locator.ini for port numbers)
- Add another rule for all UDP ports and allow them

If hosting on your own computer:
- Log into your router and forward the needed ports, (I believe the ports are 6000, 8900, 7777, 7778, 5100)
- If you have a firewall, try disabling it

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
How would i go about, for compiling the source for a client? I tryed it and it worked, but black loading screen, black character screen, fps displays on top of screen, with some annoying damage counter i think when you hit someone ingame... Can you tell me what project's should be in the solution for gunz? So i can compile it correctly lol so i dont have this missing background?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can you give me another download link? please, i can't enter to Multiupload D:

num num num <3 rootbeer
Reaction score
ok im getting super annoyed it keeps trying to download ilividsetu-r484-n-bf.exe for the "clean" link can someone reupload the files to file front or something please.

edited--

nvm sorry got the mega upload link

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i dont understand the difference between repack 1 and repack 2, the first one is a mix between 1 and 2? or is an completly different? doesnt have the things of the 2?. and, the 2 is the original gz without modifications?

im asking because i see things in the 2 detail that they arent in the 1 list

Back