• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

GunZ is GONE?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
No one is willing to help beginners. People who know what they're doing keep the knowledge to themselves.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
GunZ is far from dead :) I have set it up with specific resources so my server will never go offline. I will keep GunZ Alive. This is my creed.

Upvote 0
I'm retired, I'm already
Banned
Reaction score
It's gone because we ourselves did the same, with hack, ugly and scary pirate servers that the truth makes no sense to copy to other pirate servers and lack of creativity, believe me that if it's out of a good programmer maybe I do something right now but There is no time for Gunz.

I don't play gunz since 2011, better games than gunz arrived and well bye, let him die.

Upvote 0
Blade & Soul Eldoria Developer
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
It's gone because we ourselves did the same, with hack, ugly and scary pirate servers that the truth makes no sense to copy to other pirate servers and lack of creativity, believe me that if it's out of a good programmer maybe I do something right now but There is no time for Gunz.

I don't play gunz since 2011, better games than gunz arrived and well bye, let him die.

not that sad I have to admit , games with hacks are unplayable, and soon to be died in low term

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i agree at Jork, nobody really has creativity, but you also have to look at this way, the people who did change the look / feel of gunz, didnt get any dedicated players, so is it really just the old butt engine that sucks, or just people are done with gunz and moved on...

my server has no pay to win aspect, everything is worked towards by level, inluding level 99 gold weapons / skins ect.

People need to realize, people are not out to donate $100 to a server anymore, your lucky to get $5. people are way to greedy with a old game.

Upvote 0
Back