• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

GunZ July 21 2008 Client & Server Repack Part 3 server Files date 30th December 2010

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
GunZ July 21 2008 Client & Server Repack Part 3 server Files date 30th December 2010

can anyone upload or give me the link of phoenix's re pack server files please. i need those server files [match server] that reads items id's above 500000. the link seems to take me to another site.

http://forum.ragezone.com/f245/gunz-july-21-2008-client-701737/

[30th December 2010] The server files and runnables were last updated on 30th December to show Item ID's above 500,000 in the shop.

thanks in advance

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: GunZ July 21 2008 Client & Server Repack Part 3 server Files date 30th December

sorry for double posting but can anyone help me please.??? i see other ppl getting help in like the minute they just posted their thread. or does anyone have a match server.exe that reads 500000? this thread has 35+ views and no one at least bothers to say "use the search bar!" i did and and found some like 1-3 links appears to be broken.

Upvote 0
Back