Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

GunZ Layout

Reaction score
CnC is appreciate

NubPro - GunZ Layout - RaGEZONE Forums

Numero uno tagger.
Reaction score
The bottom erasing is a no no. The quality of the bg seems to be low, the quality of the render is low, too.
You need to work on blending, and on your drop shadow, dafuq they look like that, play around with the settings.

As for the text, you need allot of work on it, all the effects on it look bad right now, especially the drop shadow.

Reactions: 404
Divine Celestial
Reaction score
By using drop shadows on renders and texts, you eliminating possibility of depth. :/

partially wrong. its how you use em[only on text, renders+layer styles is a big no]
it looks fine imo, the text isnt bad but unappropriate for gunz and this...whole layout.
indeed, bg is lq, and the renders leg is weird.

Reaction score
its going to be a gunz website layout, that's why the quality is a bit low.

Yeah I hate the drop shadow too :(

I did the bg with some brushes and re-edit the render....however the outcome of the render aren't as good as I thought, everything was mess up.

Thanks anyway.

Numero uno tagger.
Reaction score
Isn't this in the wrong sub section ?

GFX Maniac
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Flat out the gunz text and delete the shadow over the renders feet and the depth would be alot more, the main text would look like it was in front of the render than the shadow would look like it was behind it :D

I like it ^^

SK CREATIONS
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Isn't this in the wrong sub section ?

It is not really a layout as the title suggests.
Looks more like a background or wallpaper so I would say no its not

Back