Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Gunz] Looking for Server to Work[GM,Event Manager, Translator(Korean)]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Your name: Dave

Your localization and/or timezone: USA/ EST Time Zone

Your age or date of birth: 15

The languages that you speak: I speak Korean(Fluently), English(90%)

Your field of interest within the staff (GM or Developer): GM/Event Manager

Your education or diplomas (graduated high-school,college,etc): Well It seems like this might be important so I will come out like man. Well I'm 15 so I'm still in Freshman. I'm learning computer programming right now. Since that it what I truly want to learn. I might not be useful for that cause, but I would like to dedicate my time here.

Your programming and coding skills/languages: Like I said Above I'm still in process of learning visual basic, and more.

Some of your work from items to interfaces and general GFX: (None)

A small text telling us what you could do as a staff member.
Host Events, Play with Players, Police. Loyalty

A short description of yourself and your personality;
Good things: Funny, Nice, Full of Joy, Respectful, Integrity, Love able.
Bad things: Annoying(But Barely), Asks a lot of questions, Kind of Childish(But when it's needed to be seriously I become serious)

Thank you for contributing your time to read my application :) Once again Thank you.

I ALSO CAN TRANSLATE KOREAN TO ENGLISH WITHOUT PROBLEM SO I'M HERE :) JUST I WILL HAVE SOME TIME PROBLEM SINCE I GOT SCHOOL TO ATTEND TO.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back