Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Gunz private server Suggestion :D Dragonball/gunz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone ever thinking of making some type of Dragonball / Gunz Server ?

I was thinking perhaps if you make the shotguns invisible and instead of the bullet image you change it to some thing like the massive So it would look like a sick power attack and swords could be invisible to so it can look like you can fly and throw punches. Please don't hate but gunz is been starting to become lame for awhile now and maybe this will inspire new server too add new stuff to gunz instead of all servers being the same :(

Maybe this will bring gunz back and some DB fans will join LOL
I would love to see people working on something like this :D

Any idea's?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
cool but i cant make that lol
just a noob who can make server only
i even have prob on a vps lol
wanna work togeter ?

Well i haven't really made a server in awhile and i dont think i am proffesional enough to run a stable server for it but i do not mind if you take my idea's for a server :D

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Seems like people enjoy making all the same servers :( guess this will never happen /secretbump/negativity/Discussion :D

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back