Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

GunZ section update - please all members read

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
In no other game do you see so much ego, so much senseless and childish bickering. I do not want to see this on the forum, what you do / say ingame is your choice, but here you must be civil.

2 moderators have been removed from this section and I will be keeping a personal eye over this section to make sure it stays clean and you guys can focus on development and actually enjoying a game.

I just want to give everyone a heads up that I will be mega strict over the coming days to weed out a bunch of the idiots here. The main problem is the people letting their ego get the best of them. Let me advise you now, your ego does not ever serve you, your ego serves itself and only itself.

In regards to the removed mods we get to see their true character now, were they here for a green name, or are they really here to help develop GunZ? Now we find out ;)

If you have any problems with the moderator team or any forum trouble in general please send me a pm and I'll get back to you asap. I cannot promise I'll reply the same day as some days I am inundated with work. I am also leaving this thread open if you would prefer to chat in public. (this thread will be locked eventually).

Reaction score
Thanks a lot exclamtio. We really really needed this. Mods like Phail / gwx0 never looked into spam threads, threads with abusers, threads posted in the wrong section. Phail atleast showed us his developments and kept us moving but gwx0 simply criticized things. I hope this will make a brighter change in the community. Once a again, thanks.

Upvote 0
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Thanks alot man...Good to see System32 going strong even after all these years :)

Upvote 0
Reaction score
I'm not playing snitch, but in my opinion this just a tad bit ridiculous. For all you that just complained about me / Guy (who barely did anything, ecks dee) you also know that Rotana / System32 were inactive moderators and did basically nothing. Now, I see you all complaining but no one realising that me with school & etc I was doing all I could as fast as I could. If you would message me on msn you knew I responded to that thread instantly.

exclamatio said:
hi theo, I have temp demodded yourself and Guy from the gunz section due to too much bickering.

Rotana has kept mod there for now simply because I have known him longer.

I have been told by a whole load of people that you have been and still are attacking gunz servers, what do you have to say regarding that?

I'm going to post this in your thread for more of a response, but I have not attacked a Gunz server since I became a moderator and owned Trinity. People claim that I do, when all I've done is PLAYED. I'm now a mid tier player at ijji, but if people really want to be that way, I'll stop my development on my emulator.

Now, on the note of Rotana & System32 keeping moderator. I was the only one that actually delt with reports / spammers / advertisers. They have been VERY inactive and when Rotana decides to come back he tries to lash at me telling me to do my job, closing my development thread, and calling it a useless project when I have yet to see him do anything near the scale of an emulator like this.

I'm sorry, but I feel the reasons that I lost moderation were lacking in a true reason, I can keep my ego down, but this is just ridiculous.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Erm, yeah, Phail hasn't attacked a single server for a long time o_O, and I was curious why too.

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I'm not playing snitch, but in my opinion this just a tad bit ridiculous. For all you that just complained about me / Guy (who barely did anything, ecks dee) you also know that Rotana / System32 were inactive moderators and did basically nothing. Now, I see you all complaining but no one realising that me with school & etc I was doing all I could as fast as I could. If you would message me on msn you knew I responded to that thread instantly.

I'm going to post this in your thread for more of a response, but I have not attacked a Gunz server since I became a moderator and owned Trinity. People claim that I do, when all I've done is PLAYED. I'm now a mid tier player at ijji, but if people really want to be that way, I'll stop my development on my emulator.

Now, on the note of Rotana & System32 keeping moderator. I was the only one that actually delt with reports / spammers / advertisers. They have been VERY inactive and when Rotana decides to come back he tries to lash at me telling me to do my job, closing my development thread, and calling it a useless project when I have yet to see him do anything near the scale of an emulator like this.

I'm sorry, but I feel the reasons that I lost moderation were lacking in a true reason, I can keep my ego down, but this is just ridiculous.

I agree with fail, and I never saw System32 doing anything but acting like a child, Rotana was inactive and I do not agree with his action in Phail's thread.

I think Phail done a quite good job, but has been misunderstood quite a few times and doesn't ego that much, I honestly think it's just about people not understanding him, as for Guy, wich is less active, but they are both the top contributor to Gunz dev scene.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
I agree with fail, and I never saw System32 doing anything but acting like a child, Rotana was inactive and I do not agree with his action in Phail's thread.

I think Phail done a quite good job, but has been misunderstood quite a few times and doesn't ego that much, I honestly think it's just about people not understanding him, as for Guy, wich is less active, but they are both the top contributor to Gunz dev scene.

I agree with what Phail says,because the others have been less active than him,System32 I saw on a couple times in a big span of weeks,Guy is just a critic and flames alot. Rotana I saw on once on my time here at ragezone(idk if it's true),and you gotta temp fire the best instead of firing someone you had known longer.

Upvote 0
Reaction score

I sent you a pm to keep matters private but I know see I cannot trust you to keep even a simple private message to yourself.

You were demodded for the bickering and nothing else, I have no evidence you had attacked anything since you were an RZ moda and that didn't come into the decision at all.

You don't need to be a mod to develop anything, the forum needs mods to keep it clean so people who want to learn can better get the threads they need without wading through a mile of kids fighting.

Erm, yeah, Phail hasn't attacked a single server for a long time o_O, and I was curious why too.

Doesn't change the fact he did.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Thanks!

I'm so happy you came here and gonna do the Rules:) So the threads will be clean again:)

Upvote 0
Master Summoner
Reaction score
duck no, Theoretical should stay as mod, Rotana should go.
GUY SHOULD ALSO BE HERE, Rotana just makes front of everybody, does nothing to help and has done near nothing ever since 2007

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
In no other game do you see so much ego, so much senseless and childish bickering. I do not want to see this on the forum, what you do / say ingame is your choice, but here you must be civil.

2 moderators have been removed from this section and I will be keeping a personal eye over this section to make sure it stays clean and you guys can focus on development and actually enjoying a game.

I just want to give everyone a heads up that I will be mega strict over the coming days to weed out a bunch of the idiots here. The main problem is the people letting their ego get the best of them. Let me advise you now, your ego does not ever serve you, your ego serves itself and only itself.

In regards to the removed mods we get to see their true character now, were they here for a green name, or are they really here to help develop GunZ? Now we find out ;)

If you have any problems with the moderator team or any forum trouble in general please send me a pm and I'll get back to you asap. I cannot promise I'll reply the same day as some days I am inundated with work. I am also leaving this thread open if you would prefer to chat in public. (this thread will be locked eventually).

Thanks for finally doing something about this section i hope it goes back as it used to be in 2007 when there where nearly no showoffs / egoists.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Thanks!

I'm so happy you came here and gonna do the Rules:) So the threads will be clean again:)

I'll do my best and before long I'm sure I'll be looking for another permanent mod here to take over

Thanks for finally doing something about this section i hope it goes back as it used to be in 2007 when there where nearly no showoffs / egoists.

Yeah man me too, there is so much talent here that it upsets me to see ego's out growing any real skill these kids may have had. GunZ hasn't always had ego maniacs, only the kids who joined after it all started. Look at the good old players like kraise, they are respectful people.

duck no, Theoretical should stay as mod, Rotana should go.
GUY SHOULD ALSO BE HERE, Rotana just makes front of everybody, does nothing to help and has done near nothing ever since 2007

All mods go through stages of being active and not. If you were refering the dev work, you dont need to be a mod for that ;)

Upvote 0
Reaction score
I sent you a pm to keep matters private but I know see I cannot trust you to keep even a simple private message to yourself.

You were demodded for the bickering and nothing else, I have no evidence you had attacked anything since you were an RZ moda and that didn't come into the decision at all.

You don't need to be a mod to develop anything, the forum needs mods to keep it clean so people who want to learn can better get the threads they need without wading through a mile of kids fighting.

I'm sorry for the bickering it happens everywhere and we all know it. The fact that you demodded me for bickering to inactive moderator who came at me in an offensive manor and kept him as a moderator is just down right retarded. I'm sorry, but as you have seen through everyone else I'm the only one who keeps this section clean & a moderator whose first action in 3-5 months was to come in to me offensivly, close my thread, and then tell me to do my job is just down right improfessional.

This thread is closed, due the amount of spam. I will NOT clean it.

Theoretical Please do you're job in here

All other people stop flaming, and other poop , i will infract the next time. And i will infract for all repleys, so some people will be banned.

That is the direct quote from him, and he complains to me but yet he will do nothing of the sort (I didn't even get to see the pages of spam going on that day). That is completely improfessional as with you keeping him hired because he's your friend.

This is all opinionated I understand if you disagree with what I said, but I did take pride in my work and Gunz development.

~Theoretical.

Upvote 0
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I'm sorry for the bickering it happens everywhere and we all know it. The fact that you demodded me for bickering to inactive moderator who came at me in an offensive manor and kept him as a moderator is just down right retarded. I'm sorry, but as you have seen through everyone else I'm the only one who keeps this section clean & a moderator whose first action in 3-5 months was to come in to me offensivly, close my thread, and then tell me to do my job is just down right improfessional.

That is the direct quote from him, and he complains to me but yet he will do nothing of the sort (I didn't even get to see the pages of spam going on that day). That is completely improfessional as with you keeping him hired because he's your friend.

This is all opinionated I understand if you disagree with what I said, but I did take pride in my work and Gunz development.

~Theoretical.

true story. he may be an idiot at times but he knows what he's doing.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back