Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Gunz Source Visual Studio 2015 Including Unique

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Why you post source of nick -.-, use your brains please?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Nick source ?
are u kidding with me ?
Yes it's created by Nick hand. But u can ask Nick who is the source owner ? and who help him to create this src in $ side..

Reactions: Lib
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The Gunbi Development team requires a close to this thread, we want to avoid unnecessary comments to our loved project. Phoenix, Elian.

- Nick

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
The source is not only belong to you also.
You can check in your paypal how much value i send from 0 till the last..
I think it's 1000$ / more.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The source is not only belong to you also.
You can check in your paypal how much value i send from 0 till the last..
I think it's 1000$ / more.

The source belong to everyone inside the gunbi development team, you make one mistake this source you talk about is the one you bought from me. This released version had few extra things which belong to gunbi and where developed for gunbi. Especially the Challenge Quest and BlitzKrieg parts. You didn't pay me for that bc you didnt had too.. since you where a part of the team. Unfortunately you did release these parts also. I am very sad about that, you didnt ask me for the permissions. For the rest it is your good right what you do with the payed src.

So to make myself clear it is partly my src. But now everyone can enjoy the good things I made in this year. The rest is old 2013 code. The thread close I spoke about was to avoid help request inside this release. The gunbi team can better help with separated threads about things which are related to the gunbi content.

- Nick

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Maybe i should add the client part and MServer part to make people understand about WarSystem XML.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is why you don't code for money but instead code for fun if you're doing a hobby project. And why most decide to code alone.
Exactly, these are one of the many few reasons i dont go around recruiting anyone to develope anything for me. There will always be some disloyal person going around releasing your hard work when they don't get things their way. It's good to see people work with you for the fun of it, but sooner or later they melt down when puberty steps in.

Currently Stoned !
Reaction score
Can anyone just give me the idea how can I make a DropGunGameList.xml for Drop Gun Game Mode ?

Back