Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Gunz The Second Duel Gameplay 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I'm grateful to post this first.

It's in a different language, just scroll down to video.

My thoughts:
This game is much different that Gunz 1 in a way of the fighting style, I really prefer Gunz 1's K style over this. Everyone has their own opinion but discuss that below.

I do not own this video nor is it my gameplay of the BETA testing that ending today on May 26th. Maiet the owners of Gunz the second duel had posted their video on their official facebook fan page.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Its different but its looks very good, and in some way it gives me a GunZ 1 feeling but in better graphics/movements etc, and personally i dont really going to miss GunZ 1's kstyle.

2D > 3D
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This actually is turning out a whole hell of a lot better then what I was first assuming, I might even actually get it a try.

Yah, people love their K-Style, but it was a glitch, people must understand that. To incorporate a game that (1) allows melee fighting to be on the same level (or ever more useful) as range in some occasions, (2) allows you to develop your own fighting techniques based on how the animations function, and (3) bring the graphics to the 21st century, is pretty amazing by itself.

Gunz the Duel (I) was a fluke, a fluke I am glad I was apart of, and as many people probably know just on how I spoke prior to this comment, I wasn't that thrilled for II, but I can say now that the future is looking a little brighter. Maybe its the fast paced action, or just the knowledge I can make a character model with 12-15k vertices without getting into trouble, but the fact is, I'm really getting pumped for this game.

Glad you shared a vid, started my day off right.

Edit: It really makes me feel like I'm in an anime action scene watching this o.o.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
LoL ppl like WizCored make me fuckin laught :D
This is just pathetic saying "omg there is no kstyle in gunz 2.... i will not play ;((( " QQ !!
Gunz 2 is new game with new stuff like ALL OTHER GAMES !!!
So why you saying all that poop ???

If you ever saw game series where all is the same ???
GTA 3 and GTA 4 are not same!
Mafia and Mafia 2 are not same!
MuOnline and MuOnline 2 will propably be not the same. So what is your problem ???
Maybe bugs what was used in Kstyle are not in Gunz 2 but Gunz 2 have more styles than gunz 1 so WHAT THE duck IS WRONG WITH YOU GUYS ??? If you are pro gamer you will be pro gamer in any other game so i still dont understand...

Reaction score
LoL ppl like WizCored make me fuckin laught :D
This is just pathetic saying "omg there is no kstyle in gunz 2.... i will not play ;((( " QQ !!
Gunz 2 is new game with new stuff like ALL OTHER GAMES !!!
So why you saying all that poop ???

If you ever saw game series where all is the same ???
GTA 3 and GTA 4 are not same!
Mafia and Mafia 2 are not same!
MuOnline and MuOnline 2 will propably be not the same. So what is your problem ???
Maybe bugs what was used in Kstyle are not in Gunz 2 but Gunz 2 have more styles than gunz 1 so WHAT THE duck IS WRONG WITH YOU GUYS ??? If you are pro gamer you will be pro gamer in any other game so i still dont understand...

I'm sorry what the hell are you talking about?... I don't even remember saying "I won't play this and such". I'm actually quite happy about this gaming being released "eventually."

This actually is turning out a whole hell of a lot better then what I was first assuming, I might even actually get it a try.

Gunz the Duel (I) was a fluke, a fluke I am glad I was apart of, and as many people probably know just on how I spoke prior to this comment, I wasn't that thrilled for II, but I can say now that the future is looking a little brighter. Maybe its the fast paced action, or just the knowledge I can make a character model with 12-15k vertices without getting into trouble, but the fact is, I'm really getting pumped for this game.

I keep forgetting that K - style is a glitch in Gunz 1, It's amazing how it adapted and became like a combo for this game that everyone uses. I can't wait for this game to release or be leaked so people can get a inside look on its files, start developing and just basically give it a try!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
K-Style is a userbased gameplay, so stop whining about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back