Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

GunZ2 Info.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
link to original thread:

GunZ 2 is FINALLY ready to be revealed in public on Gstar holds in Busan BEXCO from November 11 to 12, 2011. This exhibition version will be displayed on "Coming Soon" sector of GunZ 2 Korean publisher CJ E&M and composed to exprience PvP and PvE modes to catch users' attention.

For PvP mode, we will provide "Mansion", "Pier 5", "Refinery", and "Market Town" for your full experience the contents. On the other hand, preview version of PvE mode will be released.(We are sorry that we cannot guarantee you a boss stage will be included or not due to PvE present level is undecided yet.)

Please be informed users can play whole 36 characters on 3 classes but this version is still under development. Also, we are planning to post screenshots after event for gamers who could not join the Gstar.

Besides, there was an inquiry under GunZ 2 article who painted artworks, so now here is the answer. He is (Park, Chung-min),winner of "Dominance War3" 2D concept art, and working at MAIET as a GunZ 2 art director.

already show'd this to dawson recently. so pretty much a beta client will be coming out soon seeing how dawson is playing on the alpha client, more chars per class, and other things the concept art i figure is the chars so yeah hopefully dawson gets his hands on it somehow but maeit will be posting about gunz2 after the event and then theres dawson posting more about alpha client

Last edited:
Adrian - Gunz Addict
Reaction score
hopen i get to play gunz 2 early next year :D i also read somewhere they have a north american host already so thats good.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
hopen i get to play gunz 2 early next year :D i also read somewhere they have a north american host already so thats good.
According to MAIET's site, the only publishers so far for GunZ 2 are CJ Internet (Korea) and Cayenne Tech (Taiwan/Hong Kong/Macau).

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The Graphics looks ai, only the gameplay is fcked up... Ijji GunZ is much better then this gameplay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back