GunzDB my DB

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey i need help, i got all the downloads and stuff from wht the tutorials told me and then it told me to open Server Management Studio Express and make a database in the file database and call it GunzDB yh yh i done that but then it says i have to restore it by locating it in file> open> i went to it and its not there in with the Server Management Studio Express folders anyone knw where i have to go to get it =S plz help if u can :smiley-go

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
try ctrl+o (the letter)

or you can try giving more in formation, or even getting it more readable...

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i done that it goes to projects but nothing in there n i searched around but no luck =S

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok more info mmm i went to a tutorial to help me set up my server, (http://forum.ragezone.com/gunz-releases/tut-setting-up-gunz-server-detailed-tutorial-205502.html)
and i did what it said and i got stuck where it tells me to locate my GunzDB.sql i do what it says i go to file> open> and it goes to file projects and i cannot find the file there so i search around into files code snippets settings and templates but no luck do u have any idea where i have to go to find my GunzDB.sql file?

Upvote 0
Back