Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Guys i think i cam made more clothes!

mts

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Sorry for my bad english on the title

Last edited:

mts

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Yeah I CAN ADD MORE CLOTHES TO GUNZ!!!!!!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Why double post man? :/ .. I wanna a example too please.

Upvote 0

mts

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
EVEN if I make screenshots it wonnt prove anything..

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Yeah. You create another .tga.dds with the plugin, guess where are the arms and stuff and draw it yourself. Then save as somebody here said how to and name it like a mesh (man_chest_5214 or stuff) then create a zitem for it and call for the meshname you created (man_chest_5214). Yeah, it may work, but I have no patience and no hability to do something nice on photoshop for this. But good luck, MtS!

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
you cant really crate new ones just reskin the old ones. same as people have been doing for a very long time.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
To Program new clothes you need to open or remake a brand new.elu it is possible im not releasing how just yet as i got someone moaning at me -.- on msn who knows who is is it works with maps also
you can like remake the skeleton for the clothes :) and make new skins for them screenshots provided when finished

Upvote 0

mts

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
hmm.. I only can add items with a custom dds.. but i didnt mod the "physical" of the objects..

Upvote 0
Supreme Arcanarch
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I think he means he can use the same model twice with a different texture.

In which case:

Big Ducking deal. Tons of people can do that.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Its not hard to create a model from scratch and adding all the other necessary files to the match files.
Have a cookie.

Upvote 0
Master Summoner
Reaction score
thats called: Reskinning, not "make new clothes" new = when there are 20 different armor u make a 21th one. not: there are 20, you reskin one and u still have 20. then u didnt make a new one, just reskinned one -.-

u cant make new ones since u need .elu shyt to open up and stuff

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
-.- useless he renames the reskined one, and adds itinto the ziteam and then into the shop has a differnt iteam, still a reskind outfit but he kept the orginal and the reskin is also buyable in teh shop

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
thats called: Reskinning, not "make new clothes" new = when there are 20 different armor u make a 21th one. not: there are 20, you reskin one and u still have 20. then u didnt make a new one, just reskinned one -.-

u cant make new ones since u need .elu shyt to open up and stuff

well sayd...
I dont think theres anybody that has actually made new clothes yet, he probably just means he reskinned a weapon...big deal, everyone can do that...

Upvote 0

mts

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
yes it is like republicofastra said.... the same model but with different texture... but I don't mod the clothes... I am adding them..

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back