Guys i think i cam made more clothes!

mts

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Sorry for my bad english on the title

Last edited:
Yeah I CAN ADD MORE CLOTHES TO GUNZ!!!!!!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
EVEN if I make screenshots it wonnt prove anything..

Upvote 0
Yeah. You create another .tga.dds with the plugin, guess where are the arms and stuff and draw it yourself. Then save as somebody here said how to and name it like a mesh (man_chest_5214 or stuff) then create a zitem for it and call for the meshname you created (man_chest_5214). Yeah, it may work, but I have no patience and no hability to do something nice on photoshop for this. But good luck, MtS!

Upvote 0
you cant really crate new ones just reskin the old ones. same as people have been doing for a very long time.

Upvote 0
To Program new clothes you need to open or remake a brand new.elu it is possible im not releasing how just yet as i got someone moaning at me -.- on msn who knows who is is it works with maps also
you can like remake the skeleton for the clothes :) and make new skins for them screenshots provided when finished

Upvote 0
hmm.. I only can add items with a custom dds.. but i didnt mod the "physical" of the objects..

Upvote 0
I think he means he can use the same model twice with a different texture.

In which case:

Big Ducking deal. Tons of people can do that.

Upvote 0
Its not hard to create a model from scratch and adding all the other necessary files to the match files.
Have a cookie.

Upvote 0
thats called: Reskinning, not "make new clothes" new = when there are 20 different armor u make a 21th one. not: there are 20, you reskin one and u still have 20. then u didnt make a new one, just reskinned one -.-

u cant make new ones since u need .elu shyt to open up and stuff

Upvote 0
-.- useless he renames the reskined one, and adds itinto the ziteam and then into the shop has a differnt iteam, still a reskind outfit but he kept the orginal and the reskin is also buyable in teh shop

Upvote 0
thats called: Reskinning, not "make new clothes" new = when there are 20 different armor u make a 21th one. not: there are 20, you reskin one and u still have 20. then u didnt make a new one, just reskinned one -.-

u cant make new ones since u need .elu shyt to open up and stuff

well sayd...
I dont think theres anybody that has actually made new clothes yet, he probably just means he reskinned a weapon...big deal, everyone can do that...

Upvote 0
yes it is like republicofastra said.... the same model but with different texture... but I don't mod the clothes... I am adding them..

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back