• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

GZF GunZ Source

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm releasing this because i feel that the source went to the wrong people (FG). I honestly don't remember everything that the source contains but it has clan war warm up, custom clan war queue and the experimental custom HP and AP bars. There are items such as a flamethrower that was never really added to GZF in game.

Please do not ask for a packed client because I don't have it. Pain released the GZF interface which may contain the files for clan war warm up and the HP/AP bars.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Unfortunately I don't, because GZF forums are closed, I can't get the image.

It was something similar to GunZ 2.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
....Lol. "Wrong place(FG)". I think we have like, clan warmup? And that was implemented by Min before he went MIA and failed his trial. Stealing code isn't something you'll see FG doing.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
....Lol. "Wrong place(FG)". I think we have like, clan warmup? And that was implemented by Min before he went MIA and failed his trial. Stealing code isn't something you'll see FG doing.

Stolen or not, I wouldn't know anything about that. We've discussed this before and no evidence had popped up. Leaving it as that.

Praise the Sun!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It's really sad to see that GzF is gone.

Reaction score
So yeah, i don't like the fact that you said it went to the wrong people (fg). First off, I found out that clanwar code wasn't even gunzfactors code, that was apparently ugg's code, Min himself admitted it wasn't his. As soon as I was told this, I removed it. I don't use code from other people without permission.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Pardon to disagree, but it wasn't only Freestyle that was given that source.

Besides, with developers like Linear and HellSniper, along with Secrets still helping out (I think), I doubt they would need or use another server's source.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You killed GzF

The GunZ Community is toxic.

It's generally filled with vile children who destroy any semblance of community.

GzF is central hub for the GunZ Community and therefore is also toxic.

In order to end the cycle, GzF will be permanently closed in the hopes that the community disbands and spreads out thinly enough to not negatively affect any other community with it's poison.

- GzF

Truly sad :(

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Which vs open the src already open with 12 and 13 is giving error

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
That Gun is this source? And who has or sack Encryption Key code?

Retired. Don't PM.
Developer
Reaction score
I can't speak for the new developers but releasing this because "FreeStyle" has it is a terrible idea. There is literally not a single thing FreeStyle GunZ could use out of it, nor anything they'd want to use.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's very good +1 but is sad to see how GunZ is still going to hell

Back