• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Habbo] C# Programmer Needed [WeNeedYou] [Jubbo]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ask me about Daoism
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Greetz, /f206/,

I'm in search of an expert C# Programmer to continue work on the Butterfly emulator for Jubbo Hotel as Habbo progresses on.

Some requirements:

-Knowledge of C#
-Ability to add new, exciting commands and features to the hotel
-Ability to add furniture and keep the database updated with the latest Habbo catalogue
-Ability to keep the database neat and clean
-Some familiarity with Uber or Butterfly
-MySQL Expert
-Familiar with Windows Server 2008 R2
-Skype or Live

Qualities to make you a shoe-in:
-Moderation Skills
-Events Management
-Constantly thinking up new ideas
-Security expert (Database, Website/CMS, Emulator, and Local Network protection)

Working here at Jubbo hotel is a much more exciting thing than you think. We're constantly working up new ideas to keep Jubbo exciting and fun. Our staff team has been hand picked by me and I work with them everyday on management and situation practice. This job will give you the freedom to extend a hotel to the greatest extent and can enhance your skills in static management and in a dynamic workplace environment. This job gives you the freedom to try out new ideas and systems on our hotel to make it the best we can.

While I can't offer you anything in return but a permanent position, I hope that I can get some applicants for this job. I hope that you will apply and enjoy working on the hotel as much as we will having you!

PM me with the following:

- Your name
- Your age
- Your country
- Your birthday (So we can celebrate the angel that was given unto us on that day<3)
- Contact info (Phone, MSN, Skype)

This includes free VIP membership and a position on the moderation team.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Your name: Clay Starkey

Your age: 19

Your country : USA, Florida

Your birthday: September 18, 1991

Contact info: Skype - Horskinator

Biography-My name is Clay and i'm 19 years old. I have been coding HTML, ActionScript, Some Java, and PHP since I was 12. I started out with v55 MapleStory Titan servers then onto Odin scripting NPC's. Thats when I found my love for forum administration and design. I then joined Pyloth Web Services at 14 and just recently been laid off for closing. At Pyloth I designed a Vbulletin forum layout from scratch and found that working with IPB was more fluent and easier to script in my nature. I then got into Habbo Retros. I heavily modified UberCMS with a lot of security features such as network lockouts and ip logs. I have knowledge in MySQL, Pearl and Java. Before Pyloth closed I was started as a customer representative as such because it was a web hosting site. Are community grew strong on the forums with 1000 plus online.
I showed Juan, my head, that I could code PHP and he started me off as a web tech. I then moved up to Forum Administrator and added security features, more discussion forums and such. I now search for another network to lend my helping services to make it a better forum and place for users and customers alike to enjoy themselves in a problem free environment.

Languages and experience: PHP(4 years), Java(1 year), HTML(7 years), ActionScript(1 year), Pearl(6 months)

Goals: To create a user friendly social environment to interact, talk and find help.
To add and enhance new and existing security features.
Increase user base.

Thank you for your time reading this application
Regards,
Clay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back