Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Official Habbo.com Script

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Does anyone know who did this? It would be nice to look at the source. Also, it must of been a pain to get all of the accounts registered since I'm assuming the registration had a captcha, unless he did it manually.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anyone know who did this? It would be nice to look at the source. Also, it must of been a pain to get all of the accounts registered since I'm assuming the registration had a captcha, unless he did it manually.

Registration has a glitch that can turn catcha off as far as I know. I didn't know if they fixed it but when it came it had a glitch.

Reaction score
Registration has a glitch that can turn catcha off as far as I know. I didn't know if they fixed it but when it came it had a glitch.

Yeah, I think they removed it. Anyway, if he maded an program to just curl the registration stuff, and in the last part, when appear the captcha image, sends directly to this program, which shows to you in a windows form, then is just write the content. It would be 1000% faster.
Anyway, needs a valid email, so is just get some mail list and use them.
The rest is just emulate client-side

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Yeah, I think they removed it. Anyway, if he maded an program to just curl the registration stuff, and in the last part, when appear the captcha image, sends directly to this program, which shows to you in a windows form, then is just write the content. It would be 1000% faster.
Anyway, needs a valid email, so is just get some mail list and use them.
The rest is just emulate client-side

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Needs to be real emails... It generate real emails there or just random names with random domains?
You can make an email, and then you can see the mails that comes to that email while you have it open.
When habbo sends activation link, then you can activate it.
Though if someone find out what mail you used there, they can open it and use "forgot password" on habbo, and then change your password.

Reaction score
You can make an email, and then you can see the mails that comes to that email while you have it open.
When habbo sends activation link, then you can activate it.
Though if someone find out what mail you used there, they can open it and use "forgot password" on habbo, and then change your password.

Ain't easy to make a lot of emails, specially on gmail... If they see you are doing a lot, they will ask a phone-confirmation.

Hakuna Matata
Reaction score
Needs to be real emails... It generate real emails there or just random names with random domains?

It is real emails that you can use. There's multiple sites you can do this on.

I just took the first three. Those a probably blacklisted on all sites but there's some that isn't.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Ain't easy to make a lot of emails, specially on gmail... If they see you are doing a lot, they will ask a phone-confirmation.

I was still taking about fakemailgenerator.com

RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, creator of the piece of poop tool here. I will gladly release the sauce on my GitHub, although most of you might already know how these things work(socket based). It first started off as a small feature in a class I was working on for my open-sauce library 'Sulakore', where it would allow the session(authenticated ofc) to connect to the hotel.

The handshake was(ofc) handled by Kendax using Jose's NFKernal(which is now public) to generate the encryption key(s) for us to encrypt the data we wanted to send to the server. The functions for the stuff you see here had to manually be adjusted with every new hotel build, because headers(mmm). NovoFatum was used for this task to easily grab the headers for the functions we wanted, here is the interface:
ZLCDwA - Habbo.com Script - RaGEZONE Forums
Now I know what you're thinking "Holy crap thats awful", yea, yea it is.
It first started off with: "I'm going to load an account without opening the client"
Then it turned into: "I'm gonna try to load 300", in the end it just turned into me slapping buttons on the form to manipulate all the connected sessions. (I was a happy kid)

The bot registration part is sorta manual, all of the accounts me(and 5 others) made were by using a tool by BlackSanta(Account Creator). It's basically a quick registration tool(no captcha bypass <_<').

PS: The guy raiding the welcome lounge in those videos are Dylan, and Kenny.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So is there actually any link of that ''poop source'' I really like it to be honest, so you should keep focusing on it brother.

Bring back the old days.

Back