[Habbo][Development][CMS]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, it's that stolen theme again.



I say stolen because I doubt you paid 1000$ for an extended license!

You did this once before on a previous project ;)

Who cares, as you may know a coder can't design and a designer can't code, the CP is awesome wether he paid for it or not, I don't really think anything on this website is ​legal.
 
Hm, haven't really been updating this over the past weeks? As you can see from my previous post I was working on the housekeeping? Although I still have a bit to do on the frontend of the website.

Things still needed to be finished:
- Edit group information (access, name and stuff)
- Be able to promote, demote and remove group members
- Group forums

Predict - [Habbo][Development][CMS] - RaGEZONE Forums

I did start working on purchasing badges aswell? Urm.

At the moment I'm currently working on Adobe Air applications and programming in C#. (Y)
 
Hm, haven't really been updating this over the past weeks? As you can see from my previous post I was working on the housekeeping? Although I still have a bit to do on the frontend of the website.

Things still needed to be finished:
- Edit group information (access, name and stuff)
- Be able to promote, demote and remove group members
- Group forums

Predict - [Habbo][Development][CMS] - RaGEZONE Forums

I did start working on purchasing badges aswell? Urm.

At the moment I'm currently working on Adobe Air applications and programming in C#. (Y)

I am SO using this when it comes out.. GOD YOU SHEXY!
 
Hm, haven't really been updating this over the past weeks? As you can see from my previous post I was working on the housekeeping? Although I still have a bit to do on the frontend of the website.

Things still needed to be finished:
- Edit group information (access, name and stuff)
- Be able to promote, demote and remove group members
- Group forums

Predict - [Habbo][Development][CMS] - RaGEZONE Forums

I did start working on purchasing badges aswell? Urm.

At the moment I'm currently working on Adobe Air applications and programming in C#. (Y)

Will you release beta versions for hotels ie myself to test this?
 
I think the answer is based off HoloCMS

Good luck it's going good so far so keep it up

Verstuurd van mijn GT-I9070 met Tapatalk
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back