• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Custom Habbo Pattern Pack v1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
In 2005 I released version 1 of Habbo Pack which ended with version 8 and over 50,000 habbo images, it went on to be one of the biggest resources to graphic designers and web developers within the habbo community and various image websites in earlier times used this as their inspiration and main source of images.

But now I'm releasing something similar but in pattern form,

This contains over 128 Habbo Patterns used within graphics on Habbo.COM, I've sampled most through various images and turned them into pattern form for release.

The pack contains the following...
GIF > Contains 128 pattern files in GIF format

PNG > Contains 128 patten files in PNG format

SAMPLE > Contains the sample/preview file

PHOTOSHOP > Contains the Adobe Photoshop Pattern File

README.TXT > Information of the contents in the pack and a tutorial on how to install the pattern file.

PREVIEW
note* due to the large amount of patterns within this preview I cannot really display how good the bigger patterns actually look as they as cut off due to the small preview box, however this pack does contain large pattern images.

Keenan - Habbo Pattern Pack v1 - RaGEZONE Forums

Reactions: xcv
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, nice release. It'd be nice for some furniture and avatars to be included in the pack although it's a pattern pack. 8/10, first comment woop.

LMC

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Nice release!

These patterns will defo come in handy for backgrounds.

Nice release, 10/10 Thanks! Can you also release your 50,000 images pack? :p:

~sean111

Does habbo even have 50,000 images? XD

LMC

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I guess so, HabboGallery has over 11,000.

And Habbo started in 2000 (idea in 1999) so I would imagine there would be xD

~sean111

OH ok.
I never knew that, I gess you do learn something new every day! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back