Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Habbo Roleplay Pack Release (HabboVIP/PixelZone) - FREE

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello Habbo enthusiasts!

A couple of years ago, I invested $2k in a comprehensive Habbo Roleplay pack. Today, I've made the decision to share it with the community at absolutely no cost.

Why am I releasing this pack now?

The Habbo Roleplay community has seen quieter days, and my personal commitments prevent me from maintaining and updating the pack as I once could. By sharing it, I hope it might spark some enthusiasm and possibly contribute to reviving the community in any small way.

What's inside this pack?

• PlusEmu (C# Emulator): A robust and feature-packed Emulator for the best roleplaying experience.
  • PHP CMS: An intuitive Content Management System built specifically for Habbo Roleplay.
  • SWFs: Essential Shockwave Flash files for a smooth gaming experience.
  • Nitro: An added boost for your Habbo environment.
  • Database: Everything you need in one database to jumpstart your Habbo roleplay.

Download Links:

A Few Points to Consider:

• Limited Support: While I'd love to assist everyone, please understand that I can offer very limited to no support post this release. However, I'm hopeful that the community can come together and help each other out.
  • Reason for Release: With the current state of the community and my own time constraints, I felt it's best to put this pack in the hands of those who might find use for it.
Thank you for understanding, and I genuinely hope this contribution helps to breathe some life back into the Habbo Roleplay world!
Videos:

TheBello - Habbo Roleplay Pack Release (HabboVIP/PixelZone) - FREE - RaGEZONE Forums

TheBello - Habbo Roleplay Pack Release (HabboVIP/PixelZone) - FREE - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, sorry for asking this question, but since this server is installed, I haven't touched anything for a long time since the time of xampp since 2013 when I haven't installed anything :( Note: I speak Spanish

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
A shame it's all in Spanish, I don't quite think google translate would do the job properly. This is so cool to have this released though!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Looks really good! But it's to much work to translate to English and other languages and habbo retro's are dead. There is not enough interest these days. It's fun to put on as nostalgia. But for the money to keep the server up, it is no longer worth it.

But still! Very nice RP Pack!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I remember my last time playing RocketRP years ago and it was pretty fun, thank you for releasing your content!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Can you help in Discord? Setting it up? Having issues here... (Name is 0time0)

Back