HabboAPI | NodeJS | AngularJS | Arcturus | Translation System

Your configuration is setup incorrectly. Do you have a link I could view? Check dev tools in the browser to see what is happening.


Dev tools shows this;

Failed to load resource: net::ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED
vendor.js:1 Possibly unhandled rejection: {"data":null,"status":-1,"config":{"method":"GET","transformRequest":[null],"transformResponse":[null],"jsonpCallbackParam":"callback","url":"https://localhost/api/community/usersOnline","data":null,"headers":{"Accept":"application/json, text/plain, */*"}},"statusText":"","xhrStatus":"error"}

It looks like its not connecting to MySql but I never had trouble with old version connecting and ive set it up same way as ive done before, I am using mysql with xampp but that shouldnt be an issue should it? I cant understand because im using localhost, 3306 and database and password is correct
 
Dev tools shows this;



It looks like its not connecting to MySql but I never had trouble with old version connecting and ive set it up same way as ive done before, I am using mysql with xampp but that shouldnt be an issue should it? I cant understand because im using localhost, 3306 and database and password is correct

I think I'll need a little more information, this little snippet doesn't show me much. Is there a link as I said to check it out? There's a link wrong somewhere. Show me config.json.

Also make sure if you made any edits to the config.json AFTER you started running the server you'll want to close it, open it again, then `gulp build-app` to recompile front end.
 
I think I'll need a little more information, this little snippet doesn't show me much. Is there a link as I said to check it out? There's a link wrong somewhere. Show me config.json.

Also make sure if you made any edits to the config.json AFTER you started running the server you'll want to close it, open it again, then `gulp build-app` to recompile front end.

I dont have TV or anything like that. I have removed password from config.json as its my password for this forum.

{
"ip": "localhost",
"portHttp": 80,
"portHttps": 443,
"httpsEnabled": false,
"passwordSalt": 10,
"session": {
"key": "habboapi",
"secret": "LDDWK8Mo4AmDYBn",
"resave": false,
"saveUninitialized": false,
"store": {
"tableName": "api_sessions",
"sessionId": "session",
"expiers": "expires",
"data": "data"
}
},
"database": {
"client": "mysql",
"connection": {
"timezone" : "+00:00",
"host": "localhost",
"port": 3306,
"user": "root",
"password": "",
"database": "arcturus"
},
"hides": {
"randomUsersHideUser": [],
"randomRoomsHideRoom": [],
"randomGroupsHideGroup": [],
"activeRoomsHideRoom": [],
"mostCreditsHideUser": [],
"mostOnlineHideUser": [],
"mostRespectedHideUser": [],
"staffListHideRank": [1, 2]
}
},
"emulatorSettings": {
"emulatorType": "arcturus",
"ip": "192.168.0.5",
"port": 30000,
"rCRON": {
"ip": "",
"port": 30001
}
},
"userSettings": {
"userProhibitedUsernames": ["ADMIN-", "MOD-", "TRIAL-", "OWNER-", "ADM-"],
"userNew": {
"maxAccountsPerIp": 3,
"rank": 1,
"figure": "hr-115-42.hd-190-1.ch-215-62.lg-285-91.sh-290-62",
"gender": "M",
"motto": "Welcome to HabboAPI",
"credits": 2000,
"duckets": 1000,
"diamonds": 3,
"homeRoom": 1
}
},
"reCAPTCHASettings": {
"captchaEnabled": false,
"siteKey": "",
"secretKey": ""
},
"maintenanceAllowedIps": [""],
"webSettings": {
"api": "https://localhost/api",
"siteName": "HabboAPI",
"siteLink": "https://localhost",
"maintenanceEnabled": false,
"siteImages": {
"images": "https://localhost/assets/images",
"badges": "https://localhost/assets/c_images/album1584",
"groupBadges": "https://localhost/assets/c_images/Badgeparts/generated",
"avatars": "http://avatar-retro.com/habbo-imaging/avatarimage?figure="
},
"client": {
"clientVariables": "https://localhost/assets/gamedata/external_variables.txt",
"clientTexts": "https://localhost/assets/gamedata/external_flash_texts.txt",
"clientProductData": "https://localhost/assets/gamedata/productdata.txt",
"clientFurniData": "https://localhost/assets/gamedata/furnidata.xml",
"clientFigureList": "https://localhost/assets/gamedata/figuredata.xml",
"clientPromoHabbos": "https://localhost/assets/gamedata/habblet/xml/promo_habbos.xml",
"clientBase": "https://localhost/assets/gordon/PRODUCTION-201611291003-338511768/",
"clientSwf": "https://localhost/assets/gordon/PRODUCTION-201611291003-338511768/Habbo.swf"
}
}
}
 
Remove https:// from your links at the bottom, then let me know. Remember to reset habboapi, then recompile front end.

I was just looking at that as I was comparing both config files from a previous version to this version. I now have connection to it but now im getting

vendor.js:1 Error: Invalid reCAPTCHA client id: null
at Object.Kr [as reset] (recaptcha__en.js:388)
at Object.reload (vendor.js:1)
at habboapi.js? [sm]:1678
at vendor.js:1
at vendor.js:1
at i.$digest (vendor.js:1)
at i.$apply (vendor.js:1)
at vendor.js:1
at h (vendor.js:1)
at XMLHttpRequest.m.onload (vendor.js:1) "Possibly unhandled rejection: {}"
 
reCAPTCHA is set to false by default & still not working.

Works 100% for me, I testing setting

"reCAPTCHASettings": {
"captchaEnabled": true,
"siteKey": "",
"secretKey": ""
},

and I got the same error you're having. Keeping it to false I have no problems. To see the exact config the frontend is using check /src/config/constants.json

If needed, reboot HabboAPI then recompile.



 


Works 100% for me, I testing setting

"reCAPTCHASettings": {
"captchaEnabled": true,
"siteKey": "",
"secretKey": ""
},

and I got the same error you're having. Keeping it to false I have no problems. To see the exact config the frontend is using check /src/config/constants.json

If needed, reboot HabboAPI then recompile.




For some reason I had to run build-app a couple of times for it to work. Had it all up and running, nothing has changed since but now client hits 59% and ive changed nothing. I was on it earlier today & there is nothing in the console log.
 
Last edited:
For some reason I had to run build-app a couple of times for it to work. Had it all up and running, nothing has changed since but now client hits 59% and ive changed nothing. I was on it earlier today & there is nothing in the console log.

Sounds like some kind of issue with either the external variables or a link in your config. Can you provide /src/config/constants.json. If you have a link even better.

Hey @billsonnn
How i have acces to admin with HabboAPI please ?

There isn't an admin panel yet, but I do have one in the works I will hopefully release soon.
 
Hello

Download Link from
"PRODUCTION-201611291003-338511768"
all Files ??

Thx :D
Download this swf package



download this habbo.swf



now go to the sfw / gordon folder and change the production name with PRODUCTION-201611291003-338511768

now rename PRODUCTION-201611291003-338511768.swf to "habbo.swf" and replace it in the folder you renamed before :love:​
 
im having this error

https://imgur.com/a/4AddD
billsonnn - HabboAPI | NodeJS | AngularJS | Arcturus | Translation System - RaGEZONE Forums
 
Back