Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

HabboVIP RP Pack with Nitro

CDL

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello RaGEZONE!

It has been a very long time since I have been in the Habbo Scene and I am looking for some help on setting up my client test bed. I have downloaded HabboVIP / PixelWorld RP pack that was released on this forum. I have my client getting to 60% then stalling out. The websocket is connected, the server itself is handling packets (Image below).

1705699532586 - HabboVIP RP Pack with Nitro - RaGEZONE Forums

The server is reading "GetClientVersionEvent" and "SSOTicketEvent" packet. The SSO is matching with the client and the database.

Here is a copy of my console from inspect

1. Have I forwarded my ports?
Yes all ports have been forwarded, and yes I did netstat -aon to confirm the ports were not being used.

2. Have I setup Nitro correctly?

Nitro was included in this pack so I assume that it is completely compatible. There was one stylesheet missing in one of the websocket folders, but I'm not sure that's the root cause.

I'm not sure what to do from here, I feel like I have exhausted my options.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back