Hablog v32

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because they're n00bs how is it Hablog v32 if HabLog has never been released, and its spelt HabLog (with the L capitalized I would know, I had it / hosted it before anyone heard of it). Also, I doubt you kids coded anything, make a video of it working with v32 then ;P post a video on youtube of this server working.

Sorry i didnt mean hablog is v32 i ment the login i will change it and dont call me a noob if you dont like it dont post anything about it.
 
Because they're n00bs how is it Hablog v32 if HabLog has never been released, and its spelt HabLog (with the L capitalized I would know, I had it / hosted it before anyone heard of it). Also, I doubt you kids coded anything, make a video of it working with v32 then ;P post a video on youtube of this server working.

Who gives a **** if its hablog or Hablog, and its v32 CMS, NOT SEVER, and if u
doubt you kids coded anything
then code ur fucking own
 
holy ****,
I thought flatfiles didnt have SSO logins.

Its slow as hell to. Dont tell me its my computer either because I have a good comp.

5 GB RAM
2 TB hard drive (Yes I have a lot of things to fill up 2 TB hard Drive)
Vista Buisness 64 Bit
Verizon Fios

Not one spec of a virus or malware anywhere

So it cant be my comp xD
 
holy ****,
I thought flatfiles didnt have SSO logins.

Its slow as hell to. Dont tell me its my computer either because I have a good comp.

5 GB RAM
2 TB hard drive (Yes I have a lot of things to fill up 2 TB hard Drive)
Vista Buisness 64 Bit
Verizon Fios

Not one spec of a virus or malware anywhere

So it cant be my comp xD

Its Most likly Sunnys comp Lol
Try mine its got no lag at all
 
holy ****,
I thought flatfiles didnt have SSO logins.

Its slow as hell to. Dont tell me its my computer either because I have a good comp.

5 GB RAM
2 TB hard drive (Yes I have a lot of things to fill up 2 TB hard Drive)
Vista Buisness 64 Bit
Verizon Fios

Not one spec of a virus or malware anywhere

So it cant be my comp xD

Maybe your internet connection is slow.
I had that problem before, lol.

- Mousy
 
Hello.

I have a problem with Hablog v26.
Unfortunately, it does not function if one register, e.g., on
clicks, then comes hier:Sorry, you are to the access Mabbo in this time.

Was is the problem? If somebody can help me,
if so thank you!
 
Dont like it - Dont download it.

Personally i dont like HabLog. Laggs like hell.

2ndly:
I did'nt think that anyone used HabLog anymore.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back