Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

Haha I get 12 weeks+ off college

Capricorn said:
Go me! What to do with all that free time though? :( Suggestions tbh. Funniest suggestions will get an empty can of Fanta. :D
If there is someone with a lot of free time then it's me... now i can tell you this... you don't want to spend all that time at a computer, so don't.

I wish I had some free time! :( I mean technically I do but it's not consistent or enough for me to get anything going. I hope you find something fun to do, whether it be a game or something irl.. getting laid's fun :P

nathan123 said:
why do you ALWAYS have to brag and be better than somebody? in this case, it makes you a VERY sad person

sounded to me like he was saying don't be like him and do something with your time 0_o

nathan123 said:
why do you ALWAYS have to brag and be better than somebody? in this case, it makes you a VERY sad person
If that's called bragging then what am i doing when i'm actually bragging?

My question to you is why do you think you know something about me when you don't?

Now i'm pretty sure Cap understands me as he should know from what point i'm saying things, in either case it's clearly you don't, so please don't accuse me of something again untill you do.

Sipher said:
coz we decided we dont want Gohan in there forum, if he wont understand that he is not welcomed, now we're waiting for MentaL to sort him out, until he does, I will keep banning him alone witht he Super Mods :D

--Back to topic plz...

He Never Started Anything On That Thread, All Your Doing Is Giving Him Fucking Ammunition Keep Banning Him, He Can Create Unlimited Accounts.

Pack It Fucking In

Back