Hamachi problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Joined
Apr 25, 2012
Messages
65
Reaction score
8
Hello ragezoners :)
I have problems at publishing my server ( Hamachi )
What I did:
- Configure .ini files
- Configure neuz ( change 127.0.0.1 to my hamachi ip and change 0 to 1 in the last line )
- make a patcher and configure it
What I got:
- Normal Results .. It works perfect for me
What the others got:
- Cannot make the update via the patcher
- Cannot login ( even if they have the full client, connected to hamachi network, server is ON )
So what's the problem?
PS: I got a 2nd problem at setting a basic create-account page ( index.php in neurospace folder )
It shows me that it's impossible to connect to Mysql ( I set the right username / password ... )
 
google search oh how to setup a wamp server.. i know theres something about goin throw the windows folder to change some settings in the host file for that to work if thats the problem your having
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back