Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

Happy Birthday GohanSSJ

Happy birthday bud.

Koaii being marked as a women, class. The numbers made you look less formal, now your name is scary =(

Kaoii said:
i had the 767 removed because it looked lame.. when i joined ragezone i had no idea i would become moderator, or even make a single post.. it was meant to be a quick stop out of my way.

Just as I thought! He's now supernoob and gotta look cool for the ladies :smileysex :smileysex :smileysex :smileysex :smileysex

Who is kaoii? Don't you mean kaori?

As for what i got, not much, basicly the standard package of 50 euro, and i got headphones from my oldest brother, i live in a flat and well after 10 PM you can't make alot of noise or you get crap with the cops, so you basicly need headphones, the ones i had were crap, so i needed new ones.

They are pretty good, they are from sennheiser (pretty know with the headphones) and they were 30 euro, not that much, but it's a simple one, which is what i wanted, because the more crap they put in the sooner is breaks, anyway the sound is great, and i can put the volume way higher then my old one... that is when it was still working. ;)

Back