Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Happy with the modding?

Happy with Modding

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Are you happy with modding ? (Not a thread to start flame war)

imo needs a few more mods some that are neutral in all the fights

Ex - Semi active with his japaness :p but good mod when he on
kitten - inactive not seen her on apart from her post about her p.c being dead
Sipher - Doing a good job imo (apart from bannings)
Kaoii - lol erm is he a mod on here? if so why lol
Neo - Good mod when she on which is less and less as days go by i know peeps are busy
DeadlyEagle - Same as Neo

thats my opinions

Becky should be a full time mod on here she is normally neutral in most fights

Last edited:
Mythic Archon
Loyal Member
Reaction score
personally... i think it needs one more mod....*looks innocent* someone who likes to play mir and has a few 100 h8ers here and there and also someone who is loved by the ladies.... *winks at becky evil and neo* :D

Vote badman for mod! Vote badman for mod!

MrMaster agrees with me... altho it took some convincing...

same time next week Mr?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Ex - He isn't on much at all, activity is important
kitten - Same as above, but then "she" instead :tp:
Sipher - Trigger happy, bans whoever he wants, way to personal, almost the worst mod i seen so far.
Kaoii - lol erm is he a mod on here? if so why lol - he isn't, he is a mod of the mir2 server developments i believe, he is just a wannabe in the general section
Neo - Same as Ex and kitten
DeadlyEagle - Same

I agree on Becky, i think she would do a better job then most, then again that's not that hard as most people aren't active or... but still i wouldn't mind her become a mod here.

Btw Sol is doing good.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Sol is pretty active, he also doesn't close to many topics as they are fun, like that song. :D

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
BadMan said:
personally... i think it needs one more mod....*looks innocent* someone who likes to play mir and has a few 100 h8ers here and there and also someone who is loved by the ladies.... *winks at becky evil and neo* :D

Vote badman for mod! Vote badman for mod!

MrMaster agrees with me... altho it took some convincing...

same time next week Mr?

Spank me please :tp:

I say BRAND NEW mods, and make me one cause im sexy and active...er..no, im just active :(

Eh well, i never been a mod and i always wanted to be one...
Am i geting offtopic?

Reaction score
i got no problem with sipher but hes taking the piss by banning gohan so many times, i say stop being power hungry and let him stay until he does summat wrong!

*still exists*
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Im starting to think becky would be good for the general forums as well... Only thing is she lives in the US... Meaning that when shes on its mostly when everything has already happend.. Still cant hurt :good: will see what i can do!

Beckys witch
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Solares said:
Im starting to think becky would be good for the general forums as well... Only thing is she lives in the US... Meaning that when shes on its mostly when everything has already happend.. Still cant hurt :good: will see what i can do!

You love Becky! |-|4><!!!!

Reaction score
Must we really make these topics? It will only lead to flames...

I'm sick of these topics.

Tbh, this is one of the topics I want to see: happy with the way the fuckin community has been?

Last edited:
*still exists*
Loyal Member
Reaction score
hellprowler said:
Must we really make these topics? It will only lead to flames...

I'm sick of these topics.

Tbh, this is one of the topics I want to see: happy with the way the fuckin community has been?
a little hypocritical considering your the first person to use bad language n is the closest to flaming.

It's a valid point thats been bought up!
The general forums are being moded by 2 ppl that are hardely on!
No flames have been said towards anyone.

Reaction score
Well I can see how it could be a hard job sometimes to mod the General forum because a lot of people like to take digs at each other out of fun, but that can eventually be considered spam and then if you close the topic it may seem your being unfair or something and people just want to have fun.

Isn't there a way to have a section for just talking to each other without getting more posts added (so you cant say a person was just spamming to get more posts). It seems a lot of people feel that count talk freely enough and if a section like that was around then they could.

Of course the flamming stuff is still in question, because how do you tell whats ok and whats not? How do you contain something like that? Can you?

I think things can get worse by not talking them out, maybe a place to do that would help? Or is it just not worth it? Because I think everyone here is great, sure we all have our problems and at times can be assholes but thats reality. Why can't we find a medium point and just realize this forum is great.

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Its not that simple

arguments dont just start, or the spaming, or anything else
First the thread is created serving a serious purpose, and after 10 posts hell reaks loose :tp:

Beckys witch
Loyal Member
Reaction score
-=MR=- said:
Its not that simple

arguments dont just start, or the spaming, or anything else
First the thread is created serving a serious purpose, and after 10 posts hell reaks loose :tp:

Naw it's just before we had something to consume our time (Mir2/Mir3) But with them both being gone (mir3 coming back soon, woot lol) people are bored, what do people do when bored? spam :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back