Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Hark Adventurers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
The glistening sun light has broken through the windows, this means that it is time to Role Play!

But it doth appear that while looking into the sun I hath tripped over and acquired a rather deep flesh wound! Help me dear sirs, I require medical attention!

Reaction score
Kaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Reaction score
FRIEND, DO NOT SPEAK TO THEM IN SUCH HARSH MANNERS, THEY ARE A PEACEFUL RACE OF MUSHROOMS FARMERS. PERHAPS WE SHOULD JUST speak a little quieter and sneak into one of their sunwells to rest before requesting assistance... AHAHAHA IT APPEARS THAT WE LEFT SOME OF OUR EQUIPMENT OVER THERE! Let us go quietly brother

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back