Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

Hark Adventurers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Omega
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The glistening sun light has broken through the windows, this means that it is time to Role Play!

But it doth appear that while looking into the sun I hath tripped over and acquired a rather deep flesh wound! Help me dear sirs, I require medical attention!

The bleeding has stopped, I thank you kind sir! But what is this noise?! I fear we are too late. TREE GNOMES, TAKE COVER BROTHER, THEY COME!

THE VILE TREE GNOMES OF SLUBART SHALL FEEL OUR FURY! It does appear that they have impressive reinforcements. DRAW YOUR HOLY SCEPTER BROTHER, SEND THEM BACK TO THE ABYSS!

Kaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

FRIEND, DO NOT SPEAK TO THEM IN SUCH HARSH MANNERS, THEY ARE A PEACEFUL RACE OF MUSHROOMS FARMERS. PERHAPS WE SHOULD JUST speak a little quieter and sneak into one of their sunwells to rest before requesting assistance... AHAHAHA IT APPEARS THAT WE LEFT SOME OF OUR EQUIPMENT OVER THERE! Let us go quietly brother

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back