• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Hats and Shoes...or a new Phone?

Elite Diviner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hey all, I'm currently stuck between what to get. I reallly need some help, so please, only 'real' responses?

I currently own a very outdated slide up Nokia phone. It is beep compared to newer phones, has no wi-fi, or anything 'awesome.' Just your average phone. I'm not sure if I should purchase a phone (speaking of phones; which one would be a 'good' one with a qwerty keyboard between the price range of: 150-450 no contract) or purchase 5 (new) shoes which cost about $3xx dollars as well as 4 new hats (34 dollars each). My total will be around $4xx without tax. Should I get a new phone or new hat + shoes?

RageZone's witch <3
Loyal Member
Reaction score
well, whats your service? Nokia?
Because my friend has it, No... Horrible I suggest switching.
But if you have Nokia get the blackberry other than the hats and shoes.

RageZone's witch <3
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Haha what the poop?
I havee T mobile.
I would suggest the sidekick with a contract. Trust me its greattt.
There isnt a good phone with a qwerty keyboard from Tmobile unless the sidekick, other than the G1, but its crappy. haha so uhm, ya Sidekick with contract is 150. With no contract 400+.... Dumb?

Elite Diviner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I actually opened my line a few weeks ago, cancelling it would cost like 200-300 or whatever, I'm not sure, I'm pretty sure tehre's a fee to cancel your contract though. So I might as well just buy it w/o one =/

RageZone's witch <3
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Eh ya theres a fee for it.. Sorry your in this situation but if you feel so bad about it GET THE SIDEKICK
ha naw, jk but get the shoes and stuff. Thats what I would do, but my word doesnt count because I love shopping and I dont have a phone (grounded), I can go for ages.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Fantastic. A bunch of butt-cheeks shopping like women. Oo, pity to these batch of the generation.

You forgot 'thongs' on your list.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
if it was going to be like shirts& pants, i`d say get that.
but shoes& hats. well. i personally won`t like it. x_x"! being too fancy.

well, cellphone.
for tmobile, well. i remember a plan where you open up a line, get a 16gb iphone for 100 dollars cracked/hacked/asdf for t-mobile :eek: ! .
but i don`t know if there is that now. . ..

anyways, if you want a better phone for t-mboile, look for a blackberry (if there`s any) orr.
sidekick♥

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Anthony,

I suggest the phone. It'll be more of a long-term thing compared to hats&shoes. Since you got T-Mobile and just opened up your new line, it'll be quite expensive to buy a new phone. I suppose you opened your line as a 2 year contract? If so, you can't get the upgrade price (example: G1 - $179) until 1 year of your contract is up. Don't get the Sidekick.

No apps = fail.
G1's android market will get better in the near future and also gives out phone software updates.
The cupcake software should be out sometime this month (onscreen keyboard add-on, etc).

You could also wait till' the summer time, more exclusive T-Mobile phones will come out such as the G2 (which is all touch screen fyi), HTC Touch Pro 2, and more.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I sugest switching carriers cause tmobile is for ignorant teenages and poor trailer trash lol get a real service like sprint or verizon. palm pre ftw ^_~ I vote phone but thats me im in bisuness clothes most the time so i guess i cant really relate

Back