• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Havana Client for Mac

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Good evening everyone,

I have finally got my hotel working in a Windows Server VPS using Havana (from Quackster) but I would love to have a client option for Mac (since me and some of my friends have a Mac). I've seen that ClassicHabbo has an option to access via Flash/Shockwave with a Mac client (it's a DMG installer compiled that allows you to access the hotel with OS X).

I understand that this is a dedicated solution and maybe is not available for everyone. But if somebody know how to compile any client to work with Havana/Kepler and Mac would be amazing.

I have also checked the source code but it is protected and don't know how to start (it's using Wine but I am a complete noob in this solution).

Thanks in advance.

Back