• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

having a Login problem

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I changed the repack from solidus to the kalmax repack and i have everything in place ive changed the xlate-e.dat IP and port to 127.0.0.1 and 30001. and the port in the MainConfig from 350 to 30001. when i started the game i click on the local option and it takes a few secs to get to the login and then i put in the account info but nothing happens. The last time i had this problem i had solidus i got rid of the KOCP due to not having KOSP. on Kalmax i have both KOCP and SP which i cant get rid of with out starting a NULL error and when i change the Config.pk to the one i need i also get the NULL error.(which i still have no clue what that is). so any clues on how to fix this???

Last edited:
Your omega
Loyal Member
Reaction score
just crypt your configs with the version that comes with the kosp version you are using and make sure you have the good passwords on your config since most repacks use different pk passwords

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
if u cant even crypt a config with kocp crypt, dont use kocp for the start ...

get a clean repack and try all without kocp ...

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
if u cant even crypt a config with kocp crypt, dont use kocp for the start ...

get a clean repack and try all without kocp ...

i would. but i want to use the KAlmax repack when has kocp and Kosp already in it

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
if u dont know much about kalserver its not recommended to use a pro repack ....
get vladis repack its without kocp crypt, then learn with it

my idea

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
*sigh*
you ruined my hopes on workin on the kalmax repack *cry*

Upvote 0
Your omega
Loyal Member
Reaction score
kalmax isnt really that good to start with, like suggested get a clean repack and add your own things one by one

Upvote 0
Back