• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Having problem in game after server is set up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi there. I followed this video tutorial in setting up the server http://forum.ragezone.com/f588/video-tutorial-aion-server-setup-752184/#post6339809

I cannot find the post that tells which ports to open up on the router but these are the ports I open up for fowarding 3306, 7777, 2106, 9014. I also have the no_IP_restrict2_5 and Aion Private Server Launcher (No-IP).v2.3.deluxe. I have the latest Aion client. The game server and login servers are connecting just fine. The main computer and anyone outside are able to connect but here is the first problem. After you make your character it shows that the character is trying to delete itself it shows it is going to take days and hours before your character is going to be deleted and your character does not show up for some odd reason. This does it to every character you make. When you log into the game, the world shows up and it shows the monsters and the first NPC you talk to but your character never shows up and in your character portrait you look like a blue female.

Any idea what I might have done wrong when setting up my server? The only thing I have done differently was get navicat lite but I did not think that would be an issue. And the video never mention getting Java jdk which I figure that is something you need to get.

I used http://forum.ragezone.com/f587/aion-private-server-646761/ The login and gameserver from this link to see if I can get into the game but just like the other link everytime I create a character is goes into deleteion now. But with this server if I try to restore the character is ask for a pin code which I create one and it is successful but when I input that it says incorrect code and on the server screen I get all sorts of error messages. I tried to wipe out the login and game server database using navicat and start over but I get the same results.

With the first link game server and login I get character deletion and when I restore I cannot see my character on character selection screen and I can login but once in game I cannot see my character and I cannot move around and my character portrait is a blue female character everytime and it looks like I am almost under the world.

With the second link from dannybest I cannot get past character select with character deletion and it says the pin code is incorrect and I get server errors.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
For Danny's link go gameserver\config and open default And in the file there is an option that says pin - true make it false!

then it will work

greetz Dylix

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you that fixed one problem I have.

My other problem with either server now is that when I create a character as soon as it is created it wants to go into deletion and I have no idea how to stop that. I click on restore and it seems to stop that, but if I log out and back in it starts the cycle all over again.

Also after a character is created I get past the intro cut scene and get into the game. I can see everything except for my character. I am unable to move around and my character portrait shows a redhead woman with blue skin but if I scroll into my character I see under the world.

Is there something I can do to correct these 2 new problems?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you that fixed one problem I have.

My other problem with either server now is that when I create a character as soon as it is created it wants to go into deletion and I have no idea how to stop that. I click on restore and it seems to stop that, but if I log out and back in it starts the cycle all over again.

Also after a character is created I get past the intro cut scene and get into the game. I can see everything except for my character. I am unable to move around and my character portrait shows a redhead woman with blue skin but if I scroll into my character I see under the world.

Is there something I can do to correct these 2 new problems?

I'm having the same issues as you. Is there a fix for this? I'm running on client version 2.5.0.4.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back