Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Hello.. Can someone help me on small thing?? L2J 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello.....
Can anyone help me Please? i have been searching and trying for months and lo luck...
How Can I make someone hero ???
is there command or something i do to make someone hero ingame ?? i think theres 2 ways please help me if u have any idea and i will be gratefull :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello.....
Can anyone help me Please? i have been searching and trying for months and lo luck...
How Can I make someone hero ???
is there command or something i do to make someone hero ingame ?? i think theres 2 ways please help me if u have any idea and i will be gratefull :)

cause i don't have l2j right now try this:

open your internet browser (firefox, Internet explorer or what ever u use) and enter this site: (makse sure u started the start.bat) ---> l2jdb (choose it from the left databases) and at the tables ----> Characters. Then search the name of the character you want to make a hero and after the results click at a pencil, which is located at the left side of the name, and there has an option: hero 0, change it to hero: 1 and save it.

P.S Much easier you can use navicat, characters---> find the character (or press Ctrl + F for Search bar) ---> change the hero: 0 to hero: 1

P.S 2 Sorry i don't know the command, u can make it with 2 ways above

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
go to ur phpMyAdmin on l2jdb
find table 'heroes'
open a query and import for example:
INSERT INTO `heroes` VALUES ('char_id', 'name of char', '93', '2', '1');
char_id u can find in 'characters' table
the name of the char
93 = points at olympiad doesnt rly matter what number ull set
in some serv packs the command //sethero isnt permanent