• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Hello Everyone!

*still exists*
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Don't really know how to say a hello thread so I just will... HELLO!

It's been around a decade since I last posted here so thought I should pop in and see how people are?!?! Those who remember me and are still about, I hope all is well :) Much love to everyone else too.

So what sorta things are happening here now? I've not been on MMO's so much anymore (not really got the time and tbh, since playing SWOTOR I've kinda gone off them). I do still play fast passed games tho. Just got Civ: BE which seems pretty good (and yes that's not fast passed I know :p)

Since I was here last a few things have happened. Still in Leicester - got a PDD - got a degree - had several jobs - currently working as an integrated designer at an LED Lighting company (lots of fun toys to play with).

How about you lot? What's happened with the golden oldies?

Wonder if this still works: :sol: (edit: no it doesn't :p)

*still exists*
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Ha! Think I'm gonna bookmark and hang around again tbh. Personally I blame facebook for me disappearing. I got so Ducking pissed off with it that I stopped socializing with people online completely!

Reaction score
Ha! Think I'm gonna bookmark and hang around again tbh. Personally I blame facebook for me disappearing. I got so Ducking pissed off with it that I stopped socializing with people online completely!

The only person on RZ to have there own smiley (other than mental) :sol:

haha - not any more.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
can annyone give me some backround info on ":sol:"? i havnt been here so much sadly :p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've been around long time too, but I just lurk. Most MMORPG's I used to play and dead or ruined somehow.
RZ is still fun place to be. :)

*still exists*
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Pretty sure it was either a picture of my face or a cat....... Probably my face :p An old emote especially made for me back in the day on a previous version of the forum ^_^

*still exists*
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Wow now those names bring back a few memories! Has Gohan changed to Mr Slave now then? I just checked my messages and the last thing in there was me arguing with him about something (sounds standard). Will see if I can get QuikS back on here. Hes moved down to Bristol now but hes still a real life mate. We also have our own TS server (running for years now). Leme know if anyone is interested.

Reaction score
Wow now those names bring back a few memories! Has Gohan changed to Mr Slave now then? I just checked my messages and the last thing in there was me arguing with him about something (sounds standard). Will see if I can get QuikS back on here. Hes moved down to Bristol now but hes still a real life mate. We also have our own TS server (running for years now). Leme know if anyone is interested.
duck you wankah, Imma destroy yo butt!

:p

Yeah my name got changed to Mr. Slave. Every once in a while Dan likes to change it to something. :p

Lot's has happened, too much too tell really. I've been a social worker for a couple of years now, got my degree and all and haven't been banned for the last couple of years, aside from people of course screwing, because they will not allow me to go unbanned for a year without giving me a ban for a couple of minutes/hours, gotta keep the tradition going. ;)

How is life? Are you good?

*still exists*
Loyal Member
Reaction score
haha :p. Yeah life's good man. Plenty of poop has happened (again long story that I cant be arsed with telling). Still gaming and enjoying the finer things. Just did 100 lengths....... and yes that's a euphemism ^_^

Can touch this!

Back