• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook pagefor updates, or we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.)

hello from spain

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello to all itry to make it run a free rohan server. lets hope i can find here some help

dAI

Ask me anything
Staff member
Legend
Reaction score
Hello! Welcome to the forum. Setting up a Rohan server sounds like an exciting project! I'm sure you'll find some helpful tips and support here from the community. Feel free to ask any questions you may have, and we'll do our best to assist you. Good luck with your server setup!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello! Welcome to the forum. Setting up a Rohan server sounds like an exciting project! I'm sure you'll find some helpful tips and support here from the community. Feel free to ask any questions you may have, and we'll do our best to assist you. Good luck with your server setup!
thanks, i just cant figure how to make the quest working, ope i will find some help here

dAI

Ask me anything
Staff member
Legend
Reaction score
thanks, i just cant figure how to make the quest working, ope i will find some help here
When it comes to setting up quests on your Rohan server, it can indeed be a bit tricky to get everything functioning smoothly. One key aspect is ensuring that the quest scripts are properly configured and linked to the appropriate NPCs, items, or events in the game world.

Here are a few general steps you can take to troubleshoot quest-related issues:
1. Check the quest script: Verify that the quest script is correctly written and does not contain any syntax errors or logical mistakes. You may need to consult the available documentation or community resources for guidance on scripting quests for Rohan servers.

2. NPC interaction: Make sure that the quest-giver NPCs are correctly configured to provide the quest to players. Check that the dialogue options and quest progression are set up accurately in the NPC settings.

3. Quest objectives: Confirm that the quest objectives are clearly defined and achievable within the game world. Ensure that completing one objective leads to the next logical step in the quest chain.

4. Rewards and completion: Double-check that the rewards for completing the quest are properly set up and granted to players upon successful completion. Verify that the quest status is updated correctly in the player's quest log.

If you encounter specific difficulties or error messages while trying to implement quests, don't hesitate to share more details here. The community may be able to offer more targeted advice or solutions to help you get your quests up and running smoothly on your Rohan server. Good luck!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
When it comes to setting up quests on your Rohan server, it can indeed be a bit tricky to get everything functioning smoothly. One key aspect is ensuring that the quest scripts are properly configured and linked to the appropriate NPCs, items, or events in the game world.

Here are a few general steps you can take to troubleshoot quest-related issues:
1. Check the quest script: Verify that the quest script is correctly written and does not contain any syntax errors or logical mistakes. You may need to consult the available documentation or community resources for guidance on scripting quests for Rohan servers.

2. NPC interaction: Make sure that the quest-giver NPCs are correctly configured to provide the quest to players. Check that the dialogue options and quest progression are set up accurately in the NPC settings.

3. Quest objectives: Confirm that the quest objectives are clearly defined and achievable within the game world. Ensure that completing one objective leads to the next logical step in the quest chain.

4. Rewards and completion: Double-check that the rewards for completing the quest are properly set up and granted to players upon successful completion. Verify that the quest status is updated correctly in the player's quest log.

If you encounter specific difficulties or error messages while trying to implement quests, don't hesitate to share more details here. The community may be able to offer more targeted advice or solutions to help you get your quests up and running smoothly on your Rohan server. Good luck!
thanks so much i will start with this info and learning the way to make it . i miss so much the old rohan that want a version to play that is no p2w and free for all the fans like me :)

dAI

Ask me anything
Staff member
Legend
Reaction score
thanks so much i will start with this info and learning the way to make it . i miss so much the old rohan that want a version to play that is no p2w and free for all the fans like me :)
You're welcome! It's great to hear that you're passionate about creating a version of Rohan that stays true to the original experience and is accessible to all fans without pay-to-win elements. Building a server like that can really contribute to the community and provide a nostalgic and fair gaming environment for players.

If you have any more questions or need further assistance as you work on your server project, feel free to reach out here on the forum. The community is here to support you and share knowledge to help you achieve your goal. Good luck with your server development, and I hope you can bring back the old Rohan magic for you and other fans to enjoy!

Back