Hello, I added the Matia Reset Cooldown NPC to my Aion 4.6 PTS server but it is not working.

added to all xml


Hello, I'll give you a tip, you can base yourself on a skill within the gunner class. " ". With it, do the studies to create a skill to reset the Skills of all classes... and then create another skill to heal HP as if it were a pot that heals 50k HP and MP.
After that add these skills together to an NPC so that when you interact with it, you will have activation of the skills you have placed..

You can use Recharger or Edandos to do initial tests:



Note: I no longer have XML with these video example, I lost my HD with the project :/ otherwise I would make it available so you can see how I did it.

 
Upvote 0
Hello, I'll give you a tip, you can base yourself on a skill within the gunner class. " ". With it, do the studies to create a skill to reset the Skills of all classes... and then create another skill to heal HP as if it were a pot that heals 50k HP and MP.
After that add these skills together to an NPC so that when you interact with it, you will have activation of the skills you have placed..

You can use Recharger or Edandos to do initial tests:



Note: I no longer have XML with these video example, I lost my HD with the project :/ otherwise I would make it available so you can see how I did it.


Bro, that makes sense, I should try it right away.

Hello, I'll give you a tip, you can base yourself on a skill within the gunner class. " ". With it, do the studies to create a skill to reset the Skills of all classes... and then create another skill to heal HP as if it were a pot that heals 50k HP and MP.
After that add these skills together to an NPC so that when you interact with it, you will have activation of the skills you have placed..

You can use Recharger or Edandos to do initial tests:



Note: I no longer have XML with these video example, I lost my HD with the project :/ otherwise I would make it available so you can see how I did it.


I tried but it didn't work
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Hello, I'll give you a tip, you can base yourself on a skill within the gunner class. " ". With it, do the studies to create a skill to reset the Skills of all classes... and then create another skill to heal HP as if it were a pot that heals 50k HP and MP.
After that add these skills together to an NPC so that when you interact with it, you will have activation of the skills you have placed..

You can use Recharger or Edandos to do initial tests:



Note: I no longer have XML with these video example, I lost my HD with the project :/ otherwise I would make it available so you can see how I did it.


I couldn't add it, brother. I even added the changes to the client. It still didn't work. I couldn't do it.
(Recharger)
<skills>
<data>
<skill_name>Gu_FireChainRefresh_G1</skill_name>
<skill_level>52</skill_level>
<skill_rate>0</skill_rate>
<skill_delay_time>0</skill_delay_time>
</data>
</skills>
 
Upvote 0
I couldn't add it, brother. I even added the changes to the client. It still didn't work. I couldn't do it.

(Recharger)
<skills>
<data>
<skill_name>Gu_FireChainRefresh_G1</skill_name>
<skill_level>52</skill_level>
<skill_rate>0</skill_rate>
<skill_delay_time>0</skill_delay_time>
</data>
</skills>
Does this skill work for you for the specified class skills?
 
Upvote 0
I added the skill but it didn't work
I understood that you added it, does it work on the character itself? By default, this skill is used on oneself, in this case the NPC may simply not use it on the character, or there may be another problem. That's why I asked you whether the skill itself works or not, whether it rolls back the skills that are written in its description or not.
 
Upvote 0
I understood that you added it, does it work on the character itself? By default, this skill is used on oneself, in this case the NPC may simply not use it on the character, or there may be another problem. That's why I asked you whether the skill itself works or not, whether it rolls back the skills that are written in its description or not.

does not work when I take the cock on me and use it because it is a class-specific cock
I wonder what else is there
The one in the picture does not work
 

Attachments

  • Ekran görüntüsü 2025-06-02 210913 - Hello, I added the Matia Reset Cooldown NPC to my Aion 4.6 PTS server but it is not working. - RaGEZONE Forums
    Ekran görüntüsü 2025-06-02 210913.webp
    16.7 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:
Upvote 0

does not work when I take the cock on me and use it because it is a class-specific cock
I wonder what else is there
The one in the picture does not work
Hi, I'll give you one more tip, you can test it with this Skill ID: 3028 Test_CoolTime_G2

In the Effect1 line you go by the Id Range of skills that you want to reset, I will give an example of 151 to 1968, after that save this skill that you edited and place it on the NPC that you are testing:

1748906840367 - Hello, I added the Matia Reset Cooldown NPC to my Aion 4.6 PTS server but it is not working. - RaGEZONE Forums


Just an observation, if you put a very large number of the ID range for reset, MainServer64 will simply crash and close by itself, so this is not a definitive result, but it is for you to see and study how it works so you can improve.
I don't remember exactly which is range I put, but you'll have to test it, I put id 151 to 1968 as an example, but it doesn't hurt to test.
Regarding HP and MP healing, you can use it as a second effect later on the same skill.
 
Upvote 0
Merhaba, size bir ipucu daha değiştirir, bunu şu Beceri Kimliği ile listeler: 3028 Test_CoolTime_G2

Etki1 bölümünde yedeklemek istediğiniz Id Range'ini yazın, 151'den 1968'e kadar bir örnek değiştirmeyi, daha sonra belirlediğiniz bu beceriyi kaydetmeyi ve test ettiğiniz NPC'ye yerleştirmeyi deneyin:

View attachment 283467

Sadece bir gözlem, kesinti için ID aralığına çok büyük bir sayı girerseniz, MainServer64 ayrılığı çökecek ve kendi kendine kapanacaktır, bu nedenle bu kesin bir sonuç değildir, ancak nasıl çalışıldığını inceleyerek geliştirebilmeniz içindir.
Tam olarak hangi aralığı yerleştirdiğimi ama denemeniz gerekecek, örnek olarak 151'den 1968'e kadar olan id'yi koydum ama denemekten zarar gelmez.
HP ve MP işlemlerini aynı beceri üzerinde daha sonra ikinci etki olarak kullanırsını
Ok bro I will try this I will let you know
 
Upvote 0
Hi, I'll give you one more tip, you can test it with this Skill ID: 3028 Test_CoolTime_G2

In the Effect1 line you go by the Id Range of skills that you want to reset, I will give an example of 151 to 1968, after that save this skill that you edited and place it on the NPC that you are testing:

View attachment 283467

Just an observation, if you put a very large number of the ID range for reset, MainServer64 will simply crash and close by itself, so this is not a definitive result, but it is for you to see and study how it works so you can improve.
I don't remember exactly which is range I put, but you'll have to test it, I put id 151 to 1968 as an example, but it doesn't hurt to test.
Regarding HP and MP healing, you can use it as a second effect later on the same skill.
I tried it bro but it didn't work. I add it to the NPC but I try to take the ineffective skill on myself and it still doesn't work.
 
Upvote 0
Hi, I'll give you one more tip, you can test it with this Skill ID: 3028 Test_CoolTime_G2

In the Effect1 line you go by the Id Range of skills that you want to reset, I will give an example of 151 to 1968, after that save this skill that you edited and place it on the NPC that you are testing:

View attachment 283467

Just an observation, if you put a very large number of the ID range for reset, MainServer64 will simply crash and close by itself, so this is not a definitive result, but it is for you to see and study how it works so you can improve.
I don't remember exactly which is range I put, but you'll have to test it, I put id 151 to 1968 as an example, but it doesn't hurt to test.
Regarding HP and MP healing, you can use it as a second effect later on the same skill.
Bro, when I tried the skill on me, it works but I couldn't add npcy.

 
Upvote 0
I understood that you added it, does it work on the character itself? By default, this skill is used on oneself, in this case the NPC may simply not use it on the character, or there may be another problem. That's why I asked you whether the skill itself works or not, whether it rolls back the skills that are written in its description or not.
Bro, when I tried the skill on me, it works but I couldn't add npcy.
 
Upvote 0
I tried but it still didn't work. It works fine when the skill is on me, it doesn't work on NPCs either.
So the problem is in the NPC itself. Either its script is not designed for using skills, or the target in the script is set incorrectly. There is also a possibility that the NPC simply does not see you in invisibility.
 
Upvote 0
So the problem is in the NPC itself. Either its script is not designed for using skills, or the target in the script is set incorrectly. There is also a possibility that the NPC simply does not see you in invisibility.
<npc>
<id>730397</id>
<name>IDStation_EnergyCharger</name>
<desc>STR_OBJ_IDStation_EnergyCharger</desc>
<__spawn_zonename__>IDStation</__spawn_zonename__>
<dir>NPC/Level_Object/energycharger</dir>
<mesh>energycharger</mesh>
<no_check_animation>0</no_check_animation>
<ui_type>craft_ui_always</ui_type>
<hide_path>0</hide_path>
<hide_map>0</hide_map>
<bound_radius>
<front>0.500000</front>
<side>0.700000</side>
<upper>2.000000</upper>
</bound_radius>
<scale>100</scale>
<weapon_scale>100</weapon_scale>
<altitude>0.000000</altitude>
<move_speed_normal_walk>0.000000</move_speed_normal_walk>
<move_speed_normal_run>0.000000</move_speed_normal_run>
<move_speed_combat_run>0.000000</move_speed_combat_run>
<pushed_range>0.000000</pushed_range>
<dual>0</dual>
<level>1</level>
<exp>0</exp>
<dp>200</dp>
<max_hp>172</max_hp>
<hpgauge_level>3</hpgauge_level>
<hp_regen>86</hp_regen>
<physical_attack>26</physical_attack>
<physical_defend>57</physical_defend>
<magical_attack>26</magical_attack>
<magical_defend>0</magical_defend>
<magical_resist>28</magical_resist>
<min_damage>19</min_damage>
<max_damage>28</max_damage>
<magical_skill_boost>0</magical_skill_boost>
<hit_count>1</hit_count>
<attack_delay>2000</attack_delay>
<hit_accuracy>207</hit_accuracy>
<magical_hit_accuracy>101</magical_hit_accuracy>
<critical>0</critical>
<physical_critical_reduce_rate>0</physical_critical_reduce_rate>
<physical_critical_damage_reduce>0</physical_critical_damage_reduce>
<magical_critical>0</magical_critical>
<magical_critical_reduce_rate>0</magical_critical_reduce_rate>
<magical_critical_damage_reduce>0</magical_critical_damage_reduce>
<concentration>0</concentration>
<dodge>144</dodge>
<parry>0</parry>
<block>0</block>
<dp_reduce>0</dp_reduce>
<abyss_point>0</abyss_point>
<abyss_rank>1</abyss_rank>
<cancel_level>100</cancel_level>
<first_level_attr>
<elemental_defend_light>0</elemental_defend_light>
<elemental_defend_dark>0</elemental_defend_dark>
<elemental_defend_earth>0</elemental_defend_earth>
<elemental_defend_air>0</elemental_defend_air>
<elemental_defend_water>0</elemental_defend_water>
<elemental_defend_fire>0</elemental_defend_fire>
</first_level_attr>
<abnormal_resists>
<data>
<abnormal_resist_name>sleep</abnormal_resist_name>
<abnormal_resist_value>100</abnormal_resist_value>
</data>
<data>
<abnormal_resist_name>bleed</abnormal_resist_name>
<abnormal_resist_value>50</abnormal_resist_value>
</data>
</abnormal_resists>
<abnormal_penetrations>
<data>
<abnormal_penetration_value>0</abnormal_penetration_value>
</data>
<data>
<abnormal_penetration_value>0</abnormal_penetration_value>
</data>
<data>
<abnormal_penetration_value>0</abnormal_penetration_value>
</data>
</abnormal_penetrations>
<physical_damage_trim>0</physical_damage_trim>
<magical_damage_trim>0</magical_damage_trim>
<noreducespell_immune>0</noreducespell_immune>
<first_attack_split_rate>Split_Default</first_attack_split_rate>
<ai_name>Station_Dop01</ai_name>
<idle_name>NoMove</idle_name>
<tribe>useall</tribe>
<pet_ai_name>Pet</pet_ai_name>
<max_enemy_count>10</max_enemy_count>
<sensory_range>50.000000</sensory_range>
<sensory_range_short>1.000000</sensory_range_short>
<sensory_angle>360</sensory_angle>
<chase_flying>0</chase_flying>
<react_to_pathfind_fail>return_to_sp</react_to_pathfind_fail>
<can_see_invisible>0</can_see_invisible>
<can_see_polymorph>false</can_see_polymorph>
<skills>
<data>
<skill_name>Test_CoolTime_G2</skill_name>
<skill_level>1</skill_level>
<skill_rate>100</skill_rate>
<skill_delay_time>0</skill_delay_time>
</data>
</skills>
<npc_type>general</npc_type>
<unattackable>1</unattackable>
<talking_distance>5.000000</talking_distance>
<user_animation>quest_actstanding</user_animation>
</npc>
 
Upvote 0
Firstly, it was not necessary to send the NPC in its entirety, the id or name and the script name were enough.
Secondly, in prison, this NPC did not buff me with the default skill, if you checked there - move to another world.

I am also confused by the fact that you specified a chance, it does not need to be specified in this case.

If it still does not buff, then try changing the skill in event_Nebrith, if it does not work, the problem is in your skill.
 
Upvote 0
Firstly, it was not necessary to send the NPC in its entirety, the id or name and the script name were enough.
Secondly, in prison, this NPC did not buff me with the default skill, if you checked there - move to another world.

I am also confused by the fact that you specified a chance, it does not need to be specified in this case.

If it still does not buff, then try changing the skill in event_Nebrith, if it does not work, the problem is in your skill.
I wonder what doesn't trigger it?

 
Upvote 0
Back