Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Hello - I am your new mod! (will delete in a few days)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hello :)

So I thought I would introduce myself as the new mod in the Portfolio section :)

I am currently in my 3rd year of a BA(Hons) Photography course at the University of Portsmouth.

There is one thing that I have noticed, and that is all of the illustrators, photographers and artists (not website and game related material) have all gone! Would love to see a comeback of these types of art!

Well anyway see you around.

Reaction score
Hello :)

There is one thing that I have noticed, and that is all of the illustrators, photographers and artists (not website and game related material) have all gone! Would love to see a comeback of these types of art!

I'm here /ridicule just stopped to publish my drawings on the net, im more into graphic design atm

btw congrats, make sure to do your job and lets make a damn SOTW >.>

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
btw, Going to sort out a sotw/sotm.
would totally love photo of the week/month :p but I think that sotw/m would apeal to more :p

Reaction score
We already ] had a mod... Phoenix. He just never posyed.
Yeeeey sotw/sotm

see? never knew Phoenix was the mod of this section, never saw him do anything to make this section more active to be honest, but im not saying he wasn't here to moderate the section, just never saw him here, and as a mod he should have participate in the section contributing tutorials, resources, news and all that stuff related with Design, Art, Technology.

I'm sure ChewBecca will give life to the portfolio section again.:thumbup:

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
see? never knew Phoenix was the mod of this section, never saw him do anything to make this section more active to be honest, but im not saying he wasn't here to moderate the section, just never saw him here, and as a mod he should have participate in the section contributing tutorials, resources, news and all that stuff related with Design, Art, Technology.

I'm sure ChewBecca will give life to the portfolio section again.:thumbup:

Just dont expect anything wonderful pop up straight away, need to talk to people and sort out a prize of some sort ect...

Personally, I think that it shouldnt be restricted to signitures, but every week or month or whatever, a certain type of graphic.
So this would include shopping photos, avatars, websites iduno what do you think?

It just means that more people can get invloved.

Reaction score
Just dont expect anything wonderful pop up straight away, need to talk to people and sort out a prize of some sort ect...

Personally, I think that it shouldnt be restricted to signitures, but every week or month or whatever, a certain type of graphic.
So this would include shopping photos, avatars, websites iduno what do you think?

It just means that more people can get invloved.

I am at 100% with your opinion :)
You will need mental's help to announce that the portfolio section have a new mod and have a new event coming out, the name of the event will not be called Signature of the Week but anything else, Graphic of the Week?, Art of the Week? something like that.

Reaction score
@Becca,

If you want to control such a big event as "X of the week/month", you have to be dedicated and don't give up after a month or two.

What I had in mind, was a "Design of the fortnight".

Why design? Because avatar is a design, signature is a design, even a 480x60 ad banner is a design.

Why fortnight? because if you do such event weekly, you will end up with the same winners and not enough participants. If you do this event monthly, you will end up with too many participants, remember this board allows 20 (I believe) voting choices per thread only.

If you need a hand with organization, plan or rules, give me a buzz on MSN.

Cheers.

Numero uno tagger.
Reaction score
Congratulations. :)

And, a " X of the week/ fortnight " would be great.

NTV

Anime Network
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Go becca, Congrats and you'll be a great mod for this section!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back