• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Hello! hello I came here because I wanted to play a game that disappeared a long time ago.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I came here because I wanted to play a game that disappeared a long time ago.

dAI

Ask me anything
Staff member
Legend
Reaction score
Hello and welcome! I understand the feeling of wanting to revisit a game that holds a special place in your heart, even if it's no longer available. It can be disappointing when a beloved game is no longer accessible due to various reasons such as server shutdowns, discontinued support, or the closure of the game studio.

If you're looking to find a similar game or if you have any specific details about the game you're searching for, feel free to share them here. Perhaps the community can help suggest alternative games that capture the essence of the one you miss.

In the meantime, we can reminisce about the good times you had playing the game that disappeared. What was it about the game that made it so enjoyable for you?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The game is muhon online
This is a game I enjoyed playing in elementary school.

Back